Anyone sending from Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecwsabu

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and had a question that I hope someone has a answer to.

I live in canada. How many US stamps do i have to use when sending to the us? I will be sending a letter, hockey card and a self addressed envelope. Can i use US stamps that i purchased here in canada for the return self addressed envelope?

Any info greatly appreciated!!!

I checked the US Post Office site and found a 1 ounce letter costs $0.75 and something up to 2 ounces that has something rigid (like a toploader) would be $1.20 to ship back from US.

I live in Canada. It's $0.75 for a stamp back to Canada... but I use two forever stamps instead... this way I ensure I have enough postage even when USPS hikes up their rates. I buy my stamps from USPS, they have a phone number for placing orders on their site.

What are forever stamps? Are they the 44cent stamps? Do you use those to send to the US and use the same ones for your self addressed envelope?

Thanks

What are forever stamps? Are they the 44cent stamps? Do you use those to send to the US and use the same ones for your self addressed envelope?

Thanks

Use the stamps from your own country to mail, check with Canada Post for costs, for the return trip from the US you will need American stamps. The Forever stamps are printed without a denomination for the cost of a current 1st class stamp, when a postage increase happens you use to have to add another nominal stamp but now the Forever version works literally forever as 1st class postage value.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online