anyone wanna help boot this ebay seller?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

There are more on there.. Just look under his other auctions..
Quite hilarious that eBay doesn't see this or cares.. either way.

Ebay does not and will never care. They only care about money. End of story

True, but if they FIXED it they would make $.

Right now 9% of .01 is ZERO!
--
This looks like a case where the team that investigate these things are swamped...that is the major reason why Autographed Team Helmets (in Football) are almost exclusively 1 day listing, so ebay will not even get a chance to see it.

Sometimes I wonder if you think out some of your comments???

As jaderock said, this is a way to avoid ebay fees, which they care about greatly. What the seller is doing is obviously against the rules and I assume it will take time, but should be stopped by ebay staff.

If not, ebay staff only has their own laziness to blame or they are sadly understaffed and can't respond quick enough.

Ebay does not and will never care. They only care about money. End of story

Sometimes I wonder if you think out some of your comments???

As jaderock said, this is a way to avoid ebay fees, which they care about greatly. What the seller is doing is obviously against the rules and I assume it will take time, but should be stopped by ebay staff.

If not, ebay staff only has their own laziness to blame or they are sadly understaffed and can't respond quick enough.

Should doesnt mean will

That is why I used should instead of will. It's up to them to stop it, not us. We have no control over it.

The longer they let it slide (not because they only care about money), the more they stand to miss in legitimate fees.