Anyone want to help with feedback?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sirthomas

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The 2 sites I used for my tradelists before have shutdown and I'm trying a shareable spreadsheet for my tradelist and I need volunteers to check it out and what hey can do (ie sort, search, comment etc) Also if my column ideas make sense or need development. I don't want to spend too much time adding more stuff to the list if I need to drastically change it. My goal is to have it convenient for other traders to find what they will want
Trade List WIP

Also I'm trying something similar for my PC I want to know does it makes sense and is it readable for others but I'm trying to play with the color scheme so I can read easily on both my computer and phone

Thanks in advance for any feedback

I was going to suggest making the player names a different color so they would stick out but then I noticed you added a column for the players last name. Solved that issue for me. Not bad.

i like these,works pretty well
2016 Finest Autographs Gold Refractors #FACD Carlos Delgado 07/50
2012 Panini Prizm Autographs #JG Joe Girardi

i like these,works pretty well
2016 Finest Autographs Gold Refractors #FACD Carlos Delgado 07/50
2012 Panini Prizm Autographs #JG Joe Girardi
Ty i'm not even 20% done listing on there yet I don't want to get to far if I have to make major changes. Any recommendations to improve?