Anyone want to trade team lots? In your favor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brett14

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm really trying to downsize my non-minnesota related stuff so I wanted to see if anybody was interested in team lots. I would send you every card from that team that I have. I would be looking for twins/ vikings/Timberwolves/ wild/north stars in return. The trade would really be in your favor as I'm not looking to get much, just prettt much offer me something and they're yours. Any questions let me know!

I could be interested in Braves\Reds lots. PLMK what you have in mind.

I sold out all the Reds a while ago, but the Braves I have about 1200-mainly base but there are quite a few inserts, SP, parallels, #'ed, and a GU too. All the star base and RC included

Have these twins rc and prospects. Looking for newer Yankees and Jeters. lmk thanks jim

Minnesota Twins
Brian Bass
08 UD #703 $1
Nick Blackburn
08 SP #201 Die Cut
Joe Benson
11 Bowman Platinum Prospect #BPP20 $1.50
11 Bowman Platinum Prospects Refractor #BPP20 $2
Hudson Boyd
11 Bowman Draft Prospects #BDPP13 $0.40
Scott Diamond
12 Panini Prizm #161 (4) $1 ea.
Lance Hendriks
12 Bowman #208 Silver Ice $2
12 Panini Prizm #169 (6) $1 ea.
Francisco Liriano
06 Artifacts #49 $1.25
06 Topps #309 $1.25
Jose Mijares
09 UD POH #140 $1
Jose Morales
08 UD #329 $1
Tsuyoshi Nishioka
11 A&G #206 (4) $3 ea.
11 Finest #73 (2) $3 ea.
11 Topps #501 (5) $2 ea.
Chris Parmelee
12 Bowman #219 Gold $1.25
12 Topps #95 $0.60
Glen Perkins
07 A&G #231 $0.50
A.J. Pierzynski
99 UD Star #277 $0.60
Trevor Plouffe
10 Bowman Platinum #77 $1
Jason Pridie
09 UD POH #144 $1
Wilson Ramos
09 Bowman Prospects #BP45
Ben Revere
11 A&G #178 (4) $1.50 ea.
11 Bowman #202 (3) Gold $3 ea.
11 Finest #93 $1.50
Denard Span
08 UD #718 $1
Rene Tosoni
11 Bowman Chrome #89 $1
Matt Tolbert
08 UD #723 $1
Danny Valencia
10 Topps Update #US191 $5
Alex Wimmers
11 Bowman Platinum Prospect #BPP51 $1
Josh Zeid
11 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP23 Refractor $1.50

David K.-Do you want just Frank Thomas with the White Sox or all of the White Sox I have too?

I'll put it this way. I'm a Cubs fan, but those look to be accounted for. I'll take any baseball team you have, if you're interested.

I box my base together. All by teams. So, I have a whole bunch of Twins with inserts and stars pulled. It will be what it will be. I have next to no use for them. They will be largely commons, with a few stars thrown in.

I used to do this before, and enjoyed it, but life got in the way.

If 'mostly commons' scares you, I'm good with it. However, all I don't want are teams from Canada, due to postage. So no Jays or Expos. PM if interested, and I'll figure out how many I have. -ish.

I'll put it this way. I'm a Cubs fan, but those look to be accounted for. I'll take any baseball team you have, if you're interested.

I box my base together. All by teams. So, I have a whole bunch of Twins with inserts and stars pulled. It will be what it will be. I have next to no use for them. They will be largely commons, with a few stars thrown in.

I used to do this before, and enjoyed it, but life got in the way.

If 'mostly commons' scares you, I'm good with it. However, all I don't want are teams from Canada, due to postage. So no Jays or Expos. PM if interested, and I'll figure out how many I have. -ish.

I actually still have all of my Cubs so if you want I'll trade the Cubs lot for your Twins lot

David: I found 37 Frank Thomas cards, but they're not all with the White Sox. Only a few doubles and a couple of inserts, the rest are base. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks