April 2020 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hasn't come in yet but still wanted to share:

Been looking for a 2010 Topps A&G Kelly Kulick Relic for quite some time. She's the first woman to win a PBA Men's bowling tournament. Not only that,it was the PBA Tournament of Champions which is the biggest event of the year. On a side note,my high school bowling coach also coached Kelly when she was younger. The other relic is of Dale Davis. He's a legally blind man who at age 78,bowled a perfect 300 game.

Very cool Brett.........Nice you knowing the back story on these people............King Pins!

Mike

Been trying to focus on adding HOF RC to my collection yes I know Donnie isn't in the HOF. Top row was a purchase to support an LCS that I used to go to when I lived in Maryland during this time, plus Beckett marketplace was doing a 20 percent off sale. All the others were trades. Have some more incoming and have to take pictures of Boggs, Gwynn and Sandberg that I have traded for earlier in the month.

attachment.php

Last edited: