Show off those cards that you regret trading or selling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This thread is dedicated to the ones that got away.

I for one have regretted sending this back to UD for replacement since the day that I dropped it off at the post office. I received a bunch of Sweet Spot autos, and a Jeter auto in return, but if I could get this back, I would do it in a minute.

The reason I returned it was that UD had a program to swap out the Sweet Spot autos that were signed on bad leather, which caused the autos to fade over time.

I admit it, this was a rookie mistake in that I thought that UD would send something good back. That's what I get for gambling.

Please, if you are willing to share, let's see those cards you regret lettting go.

Attachments

• DSCN0720.JPG
    DSCN0720.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 12
Sold card similar to this in pic below…set was numbered #/2 for each season he played! I pulled a year 2007 season patch auto #/2 during the pandemic 😷 in late 2020 from a jumbo Topps update box. And sold it on eBay for $500 like a chump and regret it everyday LOL 😂

Thanks Josh

Attachments

• IMG_1103.jpeg
    IMG_1103.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 14
I dont have a photo of the original but this one looks almost identical. You'll probably recognize this rookie.

Attachments

• Hank.jpg
    Hank.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 10