April Hit Streak Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy

Responded to your PM. Couldn't get home from work in time to make a pick today so I'm out. Let me know what you'd like from my tradepages and thanks for the contest!

Scott

And away we go on the initial edition of the 2013 Not So Famous Hit Streak Contest. We have 12 contestants this time around, with two stepping up to the sidebet challenge (sgbt & rsmem97).

And the first have fallen, as 3 go down swinging, including both sidebet challengers. We are down to one strike free contestent - david k.

Through the fifth day:

three strikes: sgbt, anglinomics, rsmem97

two strikes: fatrat, katester44, jaybo374, benski3, dasoxfan, tribefan

one strike: mm1sub, gwynn_fan

no strikes: david k.

First pitch today is at 1:05pm.

And away we go on the initial edition of the 2013 Not So Famous Hit Streak Contest. We have 12 contestants this time around, with two stepping up to the sidebet challenge (sgbt & rsmem97).

Three are gone - including both sidebet challengers. And the last undefeated has finally swung and missed as David k. picks up his first strike.

Through the sixth day:

three strikes: sgbt, anglinomics, rsmem97

two strikes: fatrat, katester44, jaybo374, benski3, dasoxfan, tribefan, gwynn_fan

one strike: david k., mm1sub

no strikes: no one

Six are gone - including both sidebet challengers, leaving just half the original field in contention. Fatrat hanging around despite starting with a two strike handicap.

Through the seventh day:

three strikes: sgbt, anglinomics, rsmem97, benski3, tribefan, gwynn_fan

two strikes: fatrat, katester44, jaybo374, mm1sub, dasoxfan

one strike: david k.

Sorry for no update yesterday - was on the road.

Seven are gone, as we lost another one yesterday - including both sidebet challengers, leaving just half the original field in contention. Fatrat hanging around despite starting with a two strike handicap. The remaining 5 all have two strikes.

Through the ninth day:

three strikes: sgbt, anglinomics, rsmem97, benski3, tribefan, gwynn_fan, dasoxfan

two strikes: fatrat, katester44, jaybo374, mm1sub, david k.

one strike: no one

A perfect night last night - no one picked up a strike. Five remain, all with two strikes.

Through the tenth day:

three strikes: sgbt, anglinomics, rsmem97, benski3, tribefan, gwynn_fan, dasoxfan

two strikes: fatrat, katester44, jaybo374, mm1sub, david k.

An ugly day yesterday, including a rainout. Of the five remaining, four took their third strike. Leaving only one standing - congrats to fatrat who started two days late with two strikes against him and beat the odds to take home the prize!

Through the tenth day:

three strikes: sgbt, anglinomics, rsmem97, benski3, tribefan, gwynn_fan, dasoxfan, katester44, jaybo374, mm1sub, david k.

two strikes: fatrat **CHAMPION**

I will be in touch with the winner and the two who participated in the sidebet.

Contest will be back next month on May 1st. Thank you to all who participated - look forward to seeing you next month with even more entries!!

Guys, even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while!! :D

Andy - thanks for the contest and for letting me in!! Looking forward to May, I'll be sure to start on time!!

Fatrat John

An ugly day yesterday, including a rainout. Of the five remaining, four took their third strike. Leaving only one standing - congrats to fatrat who started two days late with two strikes against him and beat the odds to take home the prize!

Through the tenth day:

three strikes: sgbt, anglinomics, rsmem97, benski3, tribefan, gwynn_fan, dasoxfan, katester44, jaybo374, mm1sub, david k.

two strikes: fatrat **CHAMPION**

I will be in touch with the winner and the two who participated in the sidebet.

Contest will be back next month on May 1st. Thank you to all who participated - look forward to seeing you next month with even more entries!!

Status
Not open for further replies.