April pick ups....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Picked up a near set for $20.......These cards are pretty sweet looking........

76sspcsm

I'm a thrift store hunter so I guess I'll start posting here since I have good finds, though mostly non-sports related:)

For the first time ever I found a boxed Lego set buried within the board games, was only missing the two figures but had all the rest of the pieces.

Found still sealed Seasons 1, 3 and Part 1 & 2 of Season 4 of The Venture Brothers--awesome cartoon if for those of you that have not seen it yet.

Thanks guys! Working on a checklist now...........

Hey Mark........Picked up a few online, might have a few Cardinals for you...........

Nice! I just watched the Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies this past weekend and was thinking I should pick up some of the cards, but checked eBay and they were more expensive than I thought. That's a great auto to get, though! Congrats!

:D
Jason

One thrift shop today had about a dozen 2009 Brewers SGA bobbleheads but they were all Jason Kendall or Doug Melvin so I passed on getting any. All still in box though.

Did pick up a Risk: Lord of the Rings Edition board game, pretty sweet:)

This is the last one for my season one auto set,

The start of the season two set.

Last edited: