April pick ups....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pulled this out of a 2015 Heritage retail pack........Wife kind of likes it for some reason..........It is cool looking.........

66batman

Pulled this out of a 2015 Heritage retail pack........Wife kind of likes it for some reason..........It is cool looking.........

66batman

Its to bad they put that stamp on it. Those stamped vintage cards do not sell all that well. It is nice as an oddity.

That's just Topps being blasphemous again.........Been doing it for about 15 years now........

Thanks Ken!

It can definitely turn an otherwise useless common into something special when it's stamped and packed back out, but on higher dollar cards, it may be similar to how people used to feel about getting in person autographs on good cards. Eventually they will be looked upon as something different and good I believe.

It can definitely turn an otherwise useless common into something special when it's stamped and packed back out, but on higher dollar cards, it may be similar to how people used to feel about getting in person autographs on good cards. Eventually they will be looked upon as something different and good I believe.

You could put them in the lipstick on a pig category, in the end all you have is a dressed up pig. Would you buy a stamped card to complete a set? In the end I think they will be just like the 1990s inserts. Nice to have but no collecting value.

Ever wonder what these "Stars of Stage & Screen" would look like if they were around today ?
I mean with today's style of dress , make up ,fashion and photography .
I would guess some of the women , like Madge or Belle would have different stage names as well ?
Really like these budd .... nice additions .... think you'll get rest of the Barrymore troupe ?
Ken

Ever wonder what these "Stars of Stage & Screen" would look like if they were around today ?
I mean with today's style of dress , make up ,fashion and photography .
I would guess some of the women , like Madge or Belle would have different stage names as well ?
Really like these budd .... nice additions .... think you'll get rest of the Barrymore troupe ?
Ken
If you would look at my homepage I am up to 88 silent film era stars. Do have John Barrymore. My fav. are the Talmadge sisters. Missing the one that was married to Buster Keaton. All in all a much harder hunt than sports cards.

Opened up a box of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. last night and pulled one of the Extremely Limited autographs....Bill Paxton! Sweet!

AgentsofSHIELDSeason1A01_zpssy5wxkmi.jpg
AgentsofSHIELDSeason1CC17_zpskr4l3abd.jpg

:D
Jason

Wow, looks like a bunch of sweet mojo going this month! Maybe it's the spring like weather that's in the air........Getting ready to pop open a box of 2014 Heritage and hope I get a decent hit! Usually don't, but hope is all around.........

Cool stuff, love the 66 Batman and the old tobacco cards especially! Keep the cool items rolling in, its fun to see some unusual stuff now and then!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc