April pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scan0001_zpsg24u9q4d.jpg
1941 GUM INC

Scan0005_zpsun8arfw5.jpg
1947 J C PENNY PEERLESS SCALE CARD

Scan0002_zps9gukmfq9.jpg

Scan0004_zps3h6grdd0.jpg

This one FT That 70's Show and Orange is the New Black.

Last edited:
13015506_10153801029961749_524938066457334396_n.jpg

wow 2 of my favorite sexy actresses are on here, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Eliza Dushku, by chance either available for trade?? how much and what would you like in return??

wow 2 of my favorite sexy actresses are on here, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Eliza Dushku, by chance either available for trade?? how much and what would you like in return??

In my homepage I have some JLH items for trade. Only collect non sport.

Dewayne,

Your pickups monthly are fantastic!! You must have a large 'collection room'(s) in your domicile -- I know it's against one of the big 10, but I am envious!!

God Bless!

Duane

Thanks brother!! I have half of a floor for my man cave in the basement. I would guess I have one of the most diverse and largest Gehrig collections, particularly with the amount of GU and cards numbered less than 25. Of course it is 15 years in the making. If you are ever near Louisville stop on by ;)

Dewayne,

Your pickups monthly are fantastic!! You must have a large 'collection room'(s) in your domicile -- I know it's against one of the big 10, but I am envious!!

God Bless!

Duane