Are there any cards you can't get enough of?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TideFanDan

Prospect
Are there any cards that you can't get enough of?

These are cards that you already have, but would always buy if you saw them for a good price.

For me, the ultimate card for this is the David Robinson Hoops rookie. I was living in San Antonio when the Spurs drafted him, but we had to wait for two years so that he could finish his Naval commitment. That card was so hot in town and I never wanted to pay that much. Now whenever I am on eBay I check them out and try to buy if the price is less than $3. I have more than 10 now, but I still would like more.

Others are Orel Hershiser and Shawon Dunston rookie cards.

What are your cards like this?

for me would have to be a set, 1987 topps. just love the wood grain border and the set was just LOADED with rookies, probably had over 50 complete sets go thru my hands between 1989 and 1993 and then 2001-now, didn't collect much from 1993-2001.

1989 would be a close second, 1982 would be a close third. 1991 was a cool 40th anniversary logo, 2001 topps was a cool green border simple 50 years logo, and 2011 for the diamond anniversary.

single cards would be ken Griffey jr. 1989 upper deck rookie card #1. I mean how else would you start off your premier edition set with the best young player up and coming at that time. I only have 6 of them but at $40-$60 a pop, if they were like $5.00 I would have a whole monster box full of them!!! also like the 1989 fleer rookie, both have him looking like he is 14, of course he played the game like it was too easy!!!

next?...................

Any Hank Aaron vintage card at a good price is irresistible to me, I especially love the 1965 design. I have a few of them.

I can always welcome another Garv to the club. This picture is older, but I don't actively seek them out currently because there are endless supplies out there. If I buy a lot with one, great.

Love getting the 2008 Upperdeck Heroes auto cards of Ken Griffey Jr. red, light blue, black, emerald, brown, navy blue, etc. Best regards, David

I love the 2005 SP Legendary Cuts set; probably my most favorite design of any set. But for single cards, I will always take a 1987 Topps Canseco. The 87 set is another favorite and as a kid that was my most cherished card of Canseco.

Dewayne