At least the seller is honest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I hope it ends at $0.31 buyer then pays via paypal with the paypal fee's he'll get nothing and still have to send and pay $0.44 to send the cards oh and lets not forget the listing fee $0.15 and selling fee a total loss of about $0.62-Buyer receives cards and there damaged files a complaint through ebay to get his money back.

Yea, he's got about 5 of the same auctions up.

Bidders are thinking they're going to get a Jeter and Arod card because that is what the title says-but the description says any two random cards which could be anybody-Seller is simply baiting the buyer to make a bid-I also like how the bidders identity is hidden.

Reminds me of the auctions for things like "1990 donruss Cal Ripken Jr free s/h WOW !"

Get ready for a WHOLE bunch more of these auctions in a couple of days when listing fees go to NOTHING on auctions starting at .99 and under.

Tim

Well I'm hoping for some more depth into what will be on there starting Thursday...although at the same time there will be more junk on there.

John

Well I'm hoping for some more depth into what will be on there starting Thursday...although at the same time there will be more junk on there.

John

It will be a good thing for diehard player collectors like yourself, John. Tough, non-numbered inserts from the 90's will be put on there at no risk to the seller. If it sells, they pay. If it doesn't....no harm done. People will be more inclined to list those cards that they aren't sure if they can sell or not. The real winners will be the people that collect the more obscure players. The amount of cards put on there of those players are sure to increase.

With the good, though, comes the auctions like the one listed above.

Tim

It will be a good thing for diehard player collectors like yourself, John. Tough, non-numbered inserts from the 90's will be put on there at no risk to the seller. If it sells, they pay. If it doesn't....no harm done. People will be more inclined to list those cards that they aren't sure if they can sell or not. The real winners will be the people that collect the more obscure players. The amount of cards put on there of those players are sure to increase.

With the good, though, comes the auctions like the one listed above.

Tim

I'm looking forward to seeing a plethora of Chris Weinke cards popping up!!

I'll probably put a bunch of stuff on there, just stuff that I don't want/need and maybe make a buck or two off them. I really don't see any downside to this for buyers. Auctions like the one I linked are good for our entertainment!

The downside is this... it was hard enough to sift through 1000 Rickey Henderson auctions. I don't have a chance of finding a card I need in the middle of 9,999 commons I don't need. :(

Well, I prefer to remain optimistic...maybe that guy who has that one awesome Henderson you need didn't like to list on ebay due to the listing fees but now will list because they are free! Besides, if you search for a specific card you need it will pop up anyway and filter the ones you don't.

I agree. When free listing days have happened in the past, the junk level increases greatly. Rarely will new gams show up, but you never know. Unfortunately, you (and I) will need to weed through the masses of 84 Purina and 87 Donruss for a chance at something good!

The downside is this... it was hard enough to sift through 1000 Rickey Henderson auctions. I don't have a chance of finding a card I need in the middle of 9,999 commons I don't need. :(