Atlanta Brave #225 tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hi guys, went out to the Mississippi Braves game tonight since former catcher Greg Olson was in attendance. He was very cool indeed. I had 10 cards in my book of him. 5 for me and 5 for 2 other friends who couldnt make the game. I had figured I would go through the line a few times to knock them out. I was 10th in line and he signed all 10 for me and asked me "What else you got for me?" Why oh why can they not all be like that lol. I can not add scans just yet, but will add them as soon as I can.

EDIT: I also got roving instructor for the Brewers Darnell Coles on 3 cards as well.

Hi guys, went out to the Mississippi Braves game tonight since former catcher Greg Olson was in attendance. He was very cool indeed. I had 10 cards in my book of him. 5 for me and 5 for 2 other friends who couldnt make the game. I had figured I would go through the line a few times to knock them out. I was 10th in line and he signed all 10 for me and asked me "What else you got for me?" Why oh why can they not all be like that lol. I can not add scans just yet, but will add them as soon as I can.

EDIT: I also got roving instructor for the Brewers Darnell Coles on 3 cards as well.

That's great....congrats.

Very nice, Olson signed through the mail for me last year

Sounds like an awesome collection you have going there I am up to 76 different Braves IP/TTM myself in the last 1 1/2 years