AU and GU FOR TRADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

you ready to let the Uggla go?

No, Uggla still in bucket. Do you still want these two?

2010 Bowman Platinum NICK NOONAN #BPA-NN AUTO Green Refractor #’ed 115/199 (Giants)
2011 Bowman Platinum Relic Autograph Refractors EVAN MEEK #BAR-EM AUTO+GU #’ed 0779/1166 (Pirates)

I responded on my thread a couple of days back when you asked for them.......no response yet.

Last edited:
No, Uggla still in bucket. Do you still want these two?

2010 Bowman Platinum NICK NOONAN #BPA-NN AUTO Green Refractor #’ed 115/199 (Giants)
2011 Bowman Platinum Relic Autograph Refractors EVAN MEEK #BAR-EM AUTO+GU #’ed 0779/1166 (Pirates)

I responded on my thread a couple of days back when you asked for them.......no response yet.

Really just need the Meek for my set. How much for that one DLVD? Thanks

Post it up if you can wait until tomorrow afternoon for payment when I get paid. I'll take both and be paying by paypal so post it up for $6.50 to cover fees. Thanks

Post it up if you can wait until tomorrow afternoon for payment when I get paid. I'll take both and be paying by paypal so post it up for $6.50 to cover fees. Thanks

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate you throwing in the money for the PP fees. I'll post in a few minutes. Please confirm whenever you get a chance.

Luis

Let me know if you see anything on my list for the Banks or Ortiz autograph. Thanks!

Let me know if you see anything on my list for the Banks or Ortiz autograph. Thanks!

Didn't see anything I really need, but I would trade the Ortiz ($45) for the Ricky Romero Topps Chrome Auto ($20) and the Terwilliger Auto ($30). I can list for you some Mantle cards I have around or you can see if you can use something from my UserPage to make up the difference in BV. PLMK.

Luis

Didn't see anything I really need, but I would trade the Ortiz ($45) for the Ricky Romero Topps Chrome Auto ($20) and the Terwilliger Auto ($30). I can list for you some Mantle cards I have around or you can see if you can use something from my UserPage to make up the difference in BV. PLMK.

Luis

Let me think about it today - I'll get back to you tomorrow. In the meantime I'll check your page.