AU and GU for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis -
Out of things to trade. If selling, PLMK a price for these:
AUTOS
2002 Greats of the Game Autographs #EM EDDIE MURRAY SP/250 (Orioles)
2004 SP Legendary Cuts Marks of Greatness Autos #MS MIKE SCHMIDT #'ed 10/50 (Phillies)
2005 Origins Signatures #MA1 DON MATTINGLY T1 (Yankees)
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Green Refractor Autographs #JGA JOEY GALLO #'ed 102/125 (Rangers)

GU
2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection Bat Around Quads #TGTD JIM THOME/JUAN GONZALEZ/FRANK THOMAS/CARLOS DELGADO

Thank you.

Hi Rob:

Not sure if I want to sell yet. Trying to find hard to get autos of my guys. I'll pm you if I decide to sell. Thanks,

Luis

what is the trade value of the 2014 bowman sterling. kolek & holmes autos. while I see what latino autos I have. please pm me. thanks. larry

what is the trade value of the 2014 bowman sterling. kolek & holmes autos. while I see what latino autos I have. please pm me. thanks. larry

Larry:

No BV yet. Will like to see what you have to offer for them. According to EBay completed sales,looks like the Kolek could possibly be a BV $20 and the Holmes a $10 or $12.

Luis

luis, need any of these?:

2008 EEE Wellington Castillo AU /1319
2013 Bowman Chrome Harold Castro Refractor AU /500
2013 Bowman Chrome Daniel Corcino AU
2010 Bowman Sterling Cesar Puello AU
2014 A&G Andre Rienzo AU
2003 Donruss Champions Alex Rios AU /400
2005 Topps Alex Rios AU
2013 Bowman Danny Salazar AU
2013 Bowman Platinum Danny Salazar AU

luis, need any of these?:

2008 EEE Wellington Castillo AU /1319
2013 Bowman Chrome Harold Castro Refractor AU /500
2013 Bowman Chrome Daniel Corcino AU
2010 Bowman Sterling Cesar Puello AU
2014 A&G Andre Rienzo AU
2003 Donruss Champions Alex Rios AU /400
2005 Topps Alex Rios AU
2013 Bowman Danny Salazar AU
2013 Bowman Platinum Danny Salazar AU

Hi Brad:

The only one I could use is the Danny Salazar 2013 Bowman Auto.

Luis

Hi Brad:

The only one I could use is the Danny Salazar 2013 Bowman Auto.

Luis

you can probably guess the one i need: topps originals sparky anderson auto. it bv 15, as does the salazar platinum. the salazar bowman bv $20. do you have anything to make up the small difference or would you prefer the platinum? thank you as always luis.

you can probably guess the one i need: topps originals sparky anderson auto. it bv 15, as does the salazar platinum. the salazar bowman bv $20. do you have anything to make up the small difference or would you prefer the platinum? thank you as always luis.

Sorry Brad, but only interested in the Bowman auto. Even though I do believe in trading by BV, I think that the Salazar for the Sparky is still a good trade. If you want to pass I will understand though. Let me know either way please. Thanks,

Luis

You are my best trade partner on this site. I'm not going to let $5 bv kill a deal. The Salazar is incoming but if you would like to post, I will confirm when it arrives. Will that be ok?

Sorry Brad, but only interested in the Bowman auto. Even though I do believe in trading by BV, I think that the Salazar for the Sparky is still a good trade. If you want to pass I will understand though. Let me know either way please. Thanks,

Luis

You are my best trade partner on this site. I'm not going to let $5 bv kill a deal. The Salazar is incoming but if you would like to post, I will confirm when it arrives. Will that be ok?

Great Brad, thanks. Trade already posted. I'm sure I'll get a chance to make up the difference in a future trade.

Luis