AU & GU For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i was interested in this one

2006 Topps Team Topps ERIC DAVIS #TT-ED AUTO (Reds)

The Davis auto has a BV of $20 ; the Baerga is either $5 or $10, not sure. Let me see if I can find anything else in your bucket to try to balance the trade a bit more.

Luis

I’m interested in this one:
1998 Donruss Signature Series VLADIMIR GUERRERO # AUTO (Expos)

I have this:
2004 Topps Finest Momments Orlando Cepeda

Would you be interested in a Trade?

Thanks, Paul

I’m interested in this one:
1998 Donruss Signature Series VLADIMIR GUERRERO # AUTO (Expos)

I have this:
2004 Topps Finest Momments Orlando Cepeda

Would you be interested in a Trade?

Thanks, Paul

I'm sorry Paul, but already have two copies of that Cepeda autograph. If you can come up with something else lmk. Thanks,

Luis

can use the 05 ud origins old judge ron santo auto. need 2003 fleer avant bronze edgar amrtinez, #/150? believe they book the same

thanks,john

Hi John:

I couldn't find the Martinez Avant auto in your bucket. Anyway you could scan it for me? Thanks,

Luis

Hi John:

I couldn't find the Martinez Avant auto in your bucket. Anyway you could scan it for me? Thanks,

Luis[/QUOTE]

Luis, card is from my pc so it's not scanned into my bucket. haven't gotten my scanner working since the "fbi" virus got me a while back. still can't scan, but will try to download software again today.

john

Hi John:

Luis

Luis, card is from my pc so it's not scanned into my bucket. haven't gotten my scanner working since the "fbi" virus got me a while back. still can't scan, but will try to download software again today.

john[/QUOTE]

John:

I think that this auto is one of those that shows through a little cut up "window" on the card and just wanted to make sure the auto is fully there. If you can tell me that the auto is fine you don't have to scan it. I know that we have traded many times before and we have never had any problems, but lately I have been sent some autos in bad shape from established members here and I guesed I'm been more careful about my trades. I'm sorry about that.

Luis

Luis, it is the card you described. The auto is completely within the "window". one letter is close to going out, but is in the window by about 1/32", so the whole auto does show. post the trade if you want, and if for some reason you're not happy with the auto, we can send cards back. (but pretty sure you're gonna like the auto)
thanks,john

john

John:

I think that this auto is one of those that shows through a little cut up "window" on the card and just wanted to make sure the auto is fully there. If you can tell me that the auto is fine you don't have to scan it. I know that we have traded many times before and we have never had any problems, but lately I have been sent some autos in bad shape from established members here and I guesed I'm been more careful about my trades. I'm sorry about that.

Luis[/QUOTE]

luis, it is the card you described. The auto is completely within the "window". One letter is close to going out, but is in the window by about 1/32", so the whole auto does show. Post the trade if you want, and if for some reason you're not happy with the auto, we can send cards back. (but pretty sure you're gonna like the auto)
thanks,john

john:

I think that this auto is one of those that shows through a little cut up "window" on the card and just wanted to make sure the auto is fully there. If you can tell me that the auto is fine you don't have to scan it. I know that we have traded many times before and we have never had any problems, but lately i have been sent some autos in bad shape from established members here and i guesed i'm been more careful about my trades. I'm sorry about that.

Luis
[/quote]

John:
Trade posted. Thanks for another one. No post office until Tuesday, so that's when I'll be mailing out.

Luis

same here....mail tue. thanks for another trade
john

John:
Trade posted. Thanks for another one. No post office until Tuesday, so that's when I'll be mailing out.

Luis[/QUOTE]