August 2022 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

couple decent football pulls glad to see Bowman with some football even if it's college stuff these are beautiful cards

2022 BOWMAN CHROME PINK REFRACTOR KENNY PICKETT(STEELERS)
1661711593054.png

2022 BOWMAN CHROME ORANGE REFRACTOR DEUCE VAUGHN /25
v98qXy8oEbQSgZC6QTkIC4QbX9=w676-h955-no?authuser=0.jpg

So, havent been on in awhile, but went to our local pawn shop and found this very cool Apollo 11 commemorative glass today!
View attachment 80163View attachment 80164View attachment 80165

To say that I am excited about this success would be a drastic understatement!

Walt Cunningham is an original Apollo 7 astronaut who charged for years to sign, and he signed my Man on the Moon card for no fee!
View attachment 80259

This must be Space Month!! Jack Lousma was an Apollo era astronaut who flew on Skylab II and on the 3rd Space Shuttle mission!

View attachment 80291View attachment 80292
View attachment 80293

These are awesome and unique pieces! Such perfect timing this month with the Artemis Moon rocket test that was supposed to happen today.

So disappointed it didn’t happen, but excited to know we should be back on the moon soon after almost 60 years, we will have humans walk the moon again!

Thanks for sharing these, I would love to get stuff like this.

These are awesome and unique pieces! Such perfect timing this month with the Artemis Moon rocket test that was supposed to happen today.

So disappointed it didn’t happen, but excited to know we should be back on the moon soon after almost 60 years, we will have humans walk the moon again!

Thanks for sharing these, I would love to get stuff like this.
Thank you my friend! It just so happened that I came across the Apollo cup, and then had seen a success from both Jack Lousma and Walt Cunningham on SCF, so decided to roll the dice!

Blessings,

Kevin

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online