August Famous Three Strike Contest Just for Cards Wins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lost my last post...that had three players picking the Giants and three picking the Cards....and the remaining three that will be picking all of SUNDAY's games are...

Final 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E

San Francisco 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 5 0

St. Louis 2 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 X 3 4 0

WP: A. Wainwright (10-10) S: J. Motte (25)
LP: M. Bumgarner (12-7)

HR: STL - C. Beltran (27)

mm1sub
just-for-cards
mrknicks

please PM your picks before Sunday...NL first then AL try to keep it in the order Yahoo lists the games.

Well, lost my last post...that had three players picking the Giants and three picking the Cards....and the remaining three that will be picking all of SUNDAY's games are...

San Francisco 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 5 0

St. Louis 2 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 X 3 4 0

WP: A. Wainwright (10-10) S: J. Motte (25)
LP: M. Bumgarner (12-7)

HR: STL - C. Beltran (27)

mm1sub
just-for-cards
mrknicks

please PM your picks before Sunday...NL first then AL try to keep it in the order Yahoo lists the games.

Hi...well...didn't hear from mrknicks, don't know if there was additional problems with the site. Did hear from mm1subs and justforcards and Sunday must have been real easy...they pick the same in everygame but two.
mm picked the Red Sox over just Indians and then just Rangers beat mm Tigers so still tied...so, assuming there was a mrknicks glitch...all three pick all of Tuesaday's game...not Mondays...Tuesdays!!

Hi...well...didn't hear from mrknicks, don't know if there was additional problems with the site. Did hear from mm1subs and justforcards and Sunday must have been real easy...they pick the same in everygame but two.
mm picked the Red Sox over just Indians and then just Rangers beat mm Tigers so still tied...so, assuming there was a mrknicks glitch...all three pick all of Tuesaday's game...not Mondays...Tuesdays!!

Hey, I'm pretty sure I got my third strike before the site went down. That's why I didn't send any picks in.

Mr Knicks you are right...too much going on here and at work....

Well then it comes down to one game...mm and just again picked pretty much the same games, but instead of picking two games differently. They have only the winner of this game to seperate the two.

Arizona 58-57 (Road: 27-31) 8:15pm ET

St. Louis 62-53 (Home: 34-23) FSAZ, FSMW

ARI: I. Kennedy (10-9, 4.34)
STL: J. Kelly (2-5, 3.47)

Arizona 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 2 7 2

St. Louis 0 0 0 2 0 1 2 3 X 8 9 0

WP: J. Kelly (3-5)
LP: I. Kennedy (10-10)

HR: ARI - M. Montero (14), STL - J. Jay (4), M. Holliday (23)

Wow, does this mean that I won or did mm1sub switch his pick for the Cards game?
Either way, this is exciting and I feel lucky to be in it this long.

We have a winner August Famous Three Strike Just-for-cards

Wow, does this mean that I won or did mm1sub switch his pick for the Cards game?
Either way, this is exciting and I feel lucky to be in it this long.

As stated, prizes will be decided after the September contest....so everyone be back around August 28th.

Three perfect games in one year? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.