autograph / jersey cards FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i posted earlier (above) don't know if u had a chance to cmb
and did you have a scan of the mauer icons auto?

I could use the Longoria and Tulowitzki Tribute autos, but that's really about it. I could offer the Kemp Tribute and Hamels Sweet Spot in trade. Here's a scan of the Mauer:

Mauer2009UpperDeckIconsauto%2523d75.png

Two things

(1) I have a 2011 Topps Chrome Mike Minor autograph. Is this something you'd be interested in trade? Low-end, obviously.

(2) How much for the Adam Dunn Auto Patch #/10?

Two things

(1) I have a 2011 Topps Chrome Mike Minor autograph. Is this something you'd be interested in trade? Low-end, obviously.

(2) How much for the Adam Dunn Auto Patch #/10?

Sure - would defininitely be interested in the Minor auto, so let me know what you're looking for in return.

As for the Dunn, probably looking for $50-$60 in sale value. Not in a hurry to move it so just kinda waiting for the right deal before considering it, but if you're still interested, let me know.

Thanks - David.

David,

Interested in this one:Lawrie, Brett (TOR) 2012 Topps Chrome 173 blue refractor #d 183/199 autograph

I know I have a Longoria in my Picasa if you want to check and see if you need it. LMK if you see anything else you might like or need I do see a couple of other cards I can use..
Thanks
Joe

OK - don't need the Stadium Club Tulo. Do you have a scan of the Castro auto? It's about the same value as the Upton, so I would make that trade if interested.

Don't have a scan but can send a cell phone pic to your email... Send me your email addy....

I could use the Longoria and Tulowitzki Tribute autos, but that's really about it. I could offer the Kemp Tribute and Hamels Sweet Spot in trade. Here's a scan of the Mauer:

Mauer2009UpperDeckIconsauto%2523d75.png
kemp and hamels are bv 25 and 30 mine r 50 and 60
how about the mauer,kemp,hamels for the tulo auto/gu and the longo auto/gu
and i could add something nice
plmk

hey i actually just got something in the mail you might like
i gotta go eat but i'll get you scan when i get back
i'm sure we can work something out
thanks again
here's the scan
molitorsweetspotauto_zps2394aca7.jpg
,cecilcooperauto_zps84f5206e.jpg

Last edited:
WOULD U TRADE Moustakas, Mike (KC) 2009 Bowman Draft BPA-MM Prospect Autographs autograph FOR A 2008 JAY BRUCE SWEETSPOT AUTO

David,

Interested in this one:Lawrie, Brett (TOR) 2012 Topps Chrome 173 blue refractor #d 183/199 autograph

I know I have a Longoria in my Picasa if you want to check and see if you need it. LMK if you see anything else you might like or need I do see a couple of other cards I can use..
Thanks
Joe

Joe - I think the only card I'm really interested in is the Cespedes Triple Threads. Not in your trade section, so if you're holding onto it, no problem. Thanks - David.

I'd take a price on this one....
Lester, Jon (BOS) 2008 SP Legendary Cuts FL-LE Future Legends #d 14/99 autograph

Kevin - thanks for the interest, but I'm going to hold onto it. Would probably be looking for something closer to $40 to move it. I see that one on ebay just sold for $18, so definitely not wanting to sell at that price.

Don't have a scan but can send a cell phone pic to your email... Send me your email addy....

PM sent

kemp and hamels are bv 25 and 30 mine r 50 and 60
how about the mauer,kemp,hamels for the tulo auto/gu and the longo auto/gu
and i could add something nice
plmk

I was going by sell value since the Hamels and Longoria have sold for about the same recently. I'd be better off just selling my Hamels and buying a Longoria. I do not need the Molitor or Cooper, but thanks for offering.

By the way, maybe you were talking about a different Tulowitzki but just FYI the Tribute is $20 bv.

WOULD U TRADE Moustakas, Mike (KC) 2009 Bowman Draft BPA-MM Prospect Autographs autograph FOR A 2008 JAY BRUCE SWEETSPOT AUTO

Sure, I could make that trade if you want. Go ahead and post it up. Thanks - David.

I was hoping to get to the Cole Hamels Sweet Spot auto.

In addition to the Mike Minor 2011 Topps Chrome AU, I also have the Julio Teheran (Braves) 2011 Topps Chrome AU. I know both guys were decent prospects, but I don't know how well the market treats them these days. Between the two, do I get to the Hamels?

I was going by sell value since the Hamels and Longoria have sold for about the same recently. I'd be better off just selling my Hamels and buying a Longoria. I do not need the Molitor or Cooper, but thanks for offering.

By the way, maybe you were talking about a different Tulowitzki but just FYI the Tribute is $20 bv.

wow the tulo has sure come down in value i just looked the one i have bv$25 now
i could do the tulo for either of yours ( i could add for the kemp)
plmk

wow the tulo has sure come down in value i just looked the one i have bv$25 now
i could do the tulo for either of yours ( i could add for the kemp)
plmk

Hey David, The Cespedes is available, but would need a bigger prospect in return for him.

thanks
Joe

Joe - I think the only card I'm really interested in is the Cespedes Triple Threads. Not in your trade section, so if you're holding onto it, no problem. Thanks - David.