Autograph requests - please come back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TideFanDan

Prospect
What autograph requests do you have out right now that you hope come back signed the most? Mine are listed below.

1979 set - Rod Carew

Football - Shaun Alexander

Basketball - David Robinson Hoops Rookie

Other sports - Meb Keflizighi, Sugar Ray Leonard

Non sport - Colin Powell

I just got Don Carman back after almost a year, and a few months ago, I saw an old forever stamp on an envelope, and it was Adam Vinatieri! He signed and personalized a photo I sent over 4 years ago, so those have been my two surprises recently!! Makes me wonder what others might find their way home, I dont have a list of what I sent and when anymore, so if any other successes come back, I will have to rely on memory!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

JJ Hrady

Chris Davis

Jim Palmer

Did get back ken singleton, chris holies, boog powell, brady anderson

Tracy Jones care of 700 WLW in Cincinnati. He is a radio talk show host now and I didn't have a home address so I sent it to his work address, probably a bad idea.

I have had a lot of luck with work addresses in the past, hopefully that one will come back soon! I would send knowing that they were working there and had to get mail there, so worth a shot!

God bless,

Kevin Mc

Is George Bell a reliable or more of an inconsistent ttm signer? I have no idea what he is doing now, does he work for a team?

He hangs out with the Blue Jays during spring training. The last two years 2013 & 14 the singed TTM at the end of the Spring. I talked myself out of sending last year and sure enough MANY people got returns. I send this year and, you guessed it, nothing. Oh well.

I'm not sure what he is up too the rest of the year.

Since I posted this Meb came back (less than 2 weeks round trip) and Shaun Alexander came back today (mailed in Dec 2012).