Autographed Jersey Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got a quick question if somebody could help. I am sending a jersey to be autographed what is the best way of doing this. The jersey does have value and the athlete did agree to sign snd return. It’s been many years since I sent a higher end item to get autographed. Do I include tracking with insurance. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

If it were something that had a high value I would send it tracked and insured. I'd also include a bubble mailer/box for the athlete to return it in that already also had tracking and insurance included on it.

I should mention that any time I send a SASE I always mail them to my work, from my PO Box. That way if something is wrong with the postage it will be returned to my PO Box rather than returned to the person who mailed it.

Again, this is just what I'd do, and it would depend on what kind of value I put on the jersey.

If it were something that had a high value I would send it tracked and insured. I'd also include a bubble mailer/box for the athlete to return it in that already also had tracking and insurance included on it.

I should mention that any time I send a SASE I always mail them to my work, from my PO Box. That way if something is wrong with the postage it will be returned to my PO Box rather than returned to the person who mailed it.

Again, this is just what I'd do, and it would depend on what kind of value I put on the jersey.
Steve, these are great suggestions from Mike, and @t.rooster , i never knew that trick! I will use in the future!

Blessings,

Kevin