Autographs and Game-Used For Trade, Bucket Loaded Have a Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

re

I could use the Mike Aviles By the Letter Auto and the UD Piece of History James McDonald Auto. I don't know the book values though. Do you happen to know the BV's of the Anderson and Kalish Autos you are interested in?

Please let me know, thanks!

Good Morning current s BV at OPG are
Lars A. $20
Ryan K.$15
Aviles BTL $25
McDonald $20 lmk Thanks Charlie

lmk if there...

Good Morning current s BV at OPG are
Lars A. $20
Ryan K.$15
Aviles BTL $25
McDonald $20 lmk Thanks Charlie

Please let me know, if there is anything else ($10.00 card) I can add to even the trade. Thanks!

re

Please let me know, if there is anything else ($10.00 card) I can add to even the trade. Thanks!

The Madlock retired auto if that is $10, if not pick one out that would be good for trading from your bucket and post it up or lmk what it is and I will thanks for the trade! Charlie

The Madlock retired auto if that is $10, if not pick one out that would be good for trading from your bucket and post it up or lmk what it is and I will thanks for the trade! Charlie

Hello, I am sorry for keeping you on the line for a few days. I was going to trade for the Aviles By the Letter auto for a local trading buddy who collects KC Royals. He just told me he no longer needs it, because he picked one up a couple of days ago. So I don't know what to do now. The only other auto I could use was the Pedroia auto. If you wanted to take the McDonals auto off and add something else from mine for the Pedroia along with the Kalish and Lars, let me know. If not, I understand, and we can try again later.

Mike

re

Hello, I am sorry for keeping you on the line for a few days. I was going to trade for the Aviles By the Letter auto for a local trading buddy who collects KC Royals. He just told me he no longer needs it, because he picked one up a couple of days ago. So I don't know what to do now. The only other auto I could use was the Pedroia auto. If you wanted to take the McDonals auto off and add something else from mine for the Pedroia along with the Kalish and Lars, let me know. If not, I understand, and we can try again later.

Mike

No biggie will pass thanks for the time Charlie