Autos For Trade - Updated 12/21/2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckinney

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Check my site HERE

Please let me know if you are interested in anything. I am looking for TTM/IP A's I don't have.

Thanks for looking - Chris

Last edited:
I can use the Ted Lilly, Mike Mussina Cracker Jack (I'm about to give up, waiting almost a year), and Sean Casey (starting to lose hope on him too). If you go under TTM Collection in my pics, you will see my available extras in there.

I can use the Ted Lilly, Mike Mussina Cracker Jack (I'm about to give up, waiting almost a year), and Sean Casey (starting to lose hope on him too). If you go under TTM Collection in my pics, you will see my available extras in there.

I didn't see any A's (in uni) under your TTM for trade. Please let me know if there were any I missed.

- Chris

I didn't see any A's (in uni) under your TTM for trade. Please let me know if there were any I missed.

- Chris
I couldn't believe, so I checked myself and I didn't have any extras. If I get anything for you, I will check back with you, my apologies.