WTT AUTOS & GU For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread 'JETER, AROD, PUDGE, GLAUS, ZITO and HUDSON for trade. Looking for young Rays and M. Sergachev (TB Lightning).' https://thebenchtrading.com/threads...ung-rays-and-m-sergachev-tb-lightning.477190/

Any interest in the Pudge's? I think you had a Patino card I was interested in.
Hi:
Thanks for the offer, however, all I have of Patino as a RC in my albums. I don't have any Autos or GU from Rays players. I would be interested in those Ivan Rodriguez GU cards but not sure I have Rays for you.

Luis

luis ,I like these ,do you have scans? and is the pujols auto a certified auto?
2001 Topps Archives Autographs #TAA18 MINNIE MINOSO
1996 Leaf Signature Autographs #189 MANNY RAMIREZ SP (Indians)
2001 Topps Gallery Autographs #GAAR ALEX RODRIGUEZ
2003 SP Authentic Splendid Signatures #GA NOMAR GARCIAPARRA
2004 Topps Autographs #MC MIGUEL CABRERA
2006 Topps Allen and Ginter Autographs #RC ROBINSON CANO
2007 Bowman's Best #31b ALBERT PUJOLS AU

Hi Cam:

All available except the Minoso, which is in trade talks with cornwell family. I’ll take a look at your bucket. I want to let you know that most of these retired Latino star players are way under valued on the Beckett pricing, so I’m looking at latest EBAY completed sales for value reference.

Luis

here's a couple that i'm not sure if they are in my album or not ,but i have these

2015 Bowman's Best Hi Def Heritage Autographs #HDHLS Luis Severino bv60​

2020 Donruss Signature Series #36 Randy Arozarena auto bv 80​

2021 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Framed Relics #MFRDO David Ortiz bv10​

2004 Topps Heritage #406 David Ortiz SP bv10​

Those 4 you listed are not from PR, so I'll pass on those. I saw the following in your bucket:
Baerga auto
Juan Gonzalez auto
Delgado auto
I-Rod (though it looks somewhat faded, is it because of the thick casing?)
Correa auto

Attachments

• Albert Pujols.jpg
    Albert Pujols.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Alex Rodriguez.jpg
    Alex Rodriguez.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Manny Ramirez.jpg
    Manny Ramirez.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Miguel Cabrera.jpg
    Miguel Cabrera.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Nomar Garciaparra.jpg
    Nomar Garciaparra.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Robinson Cano.jpg
    Robinson Cano.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 8
2001 Greats of the Game Autographs #3 LUIS APARICIO (White Sox) I have some interest in this you can check my flikr bucket

Hi. Would you be interested in trading the following Hanley Ramirez:
2003 Bowman Signs of the Future #HR HANLEY RAMIREZ (Red Sox) $20.00

for this Benito Santiago?
Santiago Benito 2021 Topps Archives BS '91 Bazooka Shining Stars Autographs (No BV yet)

PWE would be fine with me if you are okay with it.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi. Would you be interested in trading the following Hanley Ramirez:
2003 Bowman Signs of the Future #HR HANLEY RAMIREZ (Red Sox) $20.00

for this Benito Santiago?
Santiago Benito 2021 Topps Archives BS '91 Bazooka Shining Stars Autographs (No BV yet)

PWE would be fine with me if you are okay with it.

Thanks,
Ryan
Yes Ryan, I’ll do that trade. We both need to acknowledge that we are responsible for the condition the card arrives to our trade partner. I do many many PWE trades and have had a couple of situations were the card arrives badly creased. I will send you a scan of the Hanley so you know it was mailed in good condition. Thanks.

Luis

Yes Ryan, I’ll do that trade. We both need to acknowledge that we are responsible for the condition the card arrives to our trade partner. I do many many PWE trades and have had a couple of situations were the card arrives badly creased. I will send you a scan of the Hanley so you know it was mailed in good condition. Thanks.

Luis
Thanks Luis. Yes, I can do the same for the Santiago. -Ryan

Scan of the Hanley
Luis,

Here are a couple pictures of the Santiago. I did notice that there is a bit of a corner ding on the bottom right that I never noticed before until I took it out of the case it came in (pulled from one of the group box breaks on this site). The second picture I took shows it. Let me know if you still want to go forward. But I understand if you do not.
Thanks,
RyanBF370DC2-37E6-4DED-8D7C-79DAC4B2289D.jpeg121F8A0A-B738-4404-BA42-829664BEFAD8.jpeg

Luis,

Here are a couple pictures of the Santiago. I did notice that there is a bit of a corner ding on the bottom right that I never noticed before until I took it out of the case it came in (pulled from one of the group box breaks on this site). The second picture I took shows it. Let me know if you still want to go forward. But I understand if you do not.
Thanks,
RyanView attachment 74287View attachment 74288
This is tough. I personally am not picky about my PC autos, however, this Santiago auto I was acquiring to trade to my collectors friends in PR, and I’m not sure how picky they are going to be about the ding in that corner of the card. I’m going to pass for now but I’m going to try and contact a few of my fellow collectors form PR and if anyone is interested I’ll send you a pm. I’m sorry.

This is tough. I personally am not picky about my PC autos, however, this Santiago auto I was acquiring to trade to my collectors friends in PR, and I’m not sure how picky they are going to be about the ding in that corner of the card. I’m going to pass for now but I’m going to try and contact a few of my fellow collectors form PR and if anyone is interested I’ll send you a pm. I’m sorry.
No worries. I completely understand and I'm the one who should be apologizing. I tend to be pretty picky about the condition of my cards and hate that I didn't notice that. -Ryan

no the i-rod auto is good,just in the case and plastic baggie and /25
how's this?
baerga 8
juan gonzalez 25
delgado 15
ivan rodriguez 80
correa 40
and

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Signatures Silver Stitch Blue Ink #SPSRC Rod Carew/29 30​

for
pujols '07 bow best auto 120
alex rodriguez auto 60
ozzie guillen auto 10

no the i-rod auto is good,just in the case and plastic baggie and /25
how's this?
baerga 8
juan gonzalez 25
delgado 15
ivan rodriguez 80
correa 40
and

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Signatures Silver Stitch Blue Ink #SPSRC Rod Carew/29 30​

for
pujols '07 bow best auto 120
alex rodriguez auto 60
ozzie guillen auto 10
I’m sorry Cam but I forgot to let you know before you figured out the BVs that on these old Latino stars I just pulled out of my PC I’m going to go by sale values. I already explained it a couple of times on this thread and I forgot to make you aware of it. My reasoning is that the BV is not keeping up with what they are actually selling for. I particularly want to get something very nice for the Pujols. Also, I’m just collecting PR players now. The Carew is very nice but not something I’m collecting anymore. Again, my apologies for not being clear about my trading needs.