WTT AUTOS & GU For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis -- Are you interested in this trade?

2012 Topps Archives Autographs #JOQ JOSE OQUENDO (Cardinals) $30.00

-for-

1998 Topps Superchrome Refractor #21 Roberto Clemente $30.00 https://flic.kr/p/2j6iDUt

Also have some other Clemente cards in my flckr if you want to add this to the trade:

2020 Historic Autos Retro-Graphs JAMIE QUIRK 1983 Topps (Cardinals)

Not sure of the bv on the Quirk though. Post the Clemente for Oquendo if you like or lmk about the Quirk.

Thanks,

Karl

Luis -- Are you interested in this trade?

-for-

1998 Topps Superchrome Refractor #21 Roberto Clemente $30.00 https://flic.kr/p/2j6iDUt

Also have some other Clemente cards in my flckr if you want to add this to the trade:

Not sure of the bv on the Quirk though. Post the Clemente for Oquendo if you like or lmk about the Quirk.

Thanks,

Karl

Hi Karl:

Yes, we can do the Clemente Superchrome for the Oquendo auto. Is the superchrome an oversized card?

Could you do the 1994 Wendy's and the 2013 Cut to the Chase for the Quirk auto?

Thank you,

Luis

Hi Karl:

Yes, we can do the Clemente Superchrome for the Oquendo auto. Is the superchrome an oversized card?

Could you do the 1994 Wendy's and the 2013 Cut to the Chase for the Quirk auto?

Thank you,

Luis

Yes, the Superchrome is oversized and more than happy to trade you the Wendys & Cut to the chase cards for the Quirk auto. Here's how it looks:

-for-

1998 Topps Superchrome Refractor #21 Roberto Clemente $30.00
1994 Wendy's Hologram Clemente
2013 Cut to the Chase Clemente

Feel free to post it whenever you like or lmk and I will. I prefer to use padded with tracking on all the cards (Oquendo & Clemente) ....is this okay with you?

Thanks,

Karl

Yes, the Superchrome is oversized and more than happy to trade you the Wendys & Cut to the chase cards for the Quirk auto. Here's how it looks:

-for-

1998 Topps Superchrome Refractor #21 Roberto Clemente $30.00
1994 Wendy's Hologram Clemente
2013 Cut to the Chase Clemente

Feel free to post it whenever you like or lmk and I will. I prefer to use padded with tracking on all the cards (Oquendo & Clemente) ....is this okay with you?

Thanks,

Karl

Trade has been posted. Please confirm whenever you get a chance. And yes, I'll use a bubble mailer with tracking for this trade.

Thanks,

Luis

Luis -- Confirmed and will mail out Thursday 7-23-2020.

Thank-you for the trade,

Karl

Thank you Karl. Not sure if I can make it to the post office today, but it will go out tomorrow (Friday) at the latest. I’ll put the mailing information in the trade manager.