slavlite

5.00 star(s)
Lebron, Bosh, Ryan Miller, Lambert, Blount and Barea are all up

I have not organized teh hockey Jerseys yet so Ryan Miller will probably be the last one in the Hockey Jersey Section

K.C._Royals!

5.00 star(s)
Nick, would you create a #30 "Klesko" San Diego Padres jersey for me. I'd prefer to have the Padres camo-uniform, but would be happy with a home white or blue away jersey if the camo is not available.... stupid http://www.jerseydatabase.com/ only has Klesko's #21 Giants uni which I guess I'll take if all else fails.

I am working on meeting all the criteria to be an official Bench Ryan Klesko "Super Collector" as we speak.

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

slavlite

5.00 star(s)
KC Royals, I have not been able to figure out how to make them yet, i am still working on that, I can get a Klesko Jersey up for you but at this time it will be whatever is available from the site.

-Nick

EDIT: Klesko Giants is up, will keep an eye out for new versions of Klesko JSY

Last edited:

K.C._Royals!

5.00 star(s)
KC Royals, I have not been able to figure out how to make them yet, i am still working on that, I can get a Klesko Jersey up for you but at this time it will be whatever is available from the site.

-Nick

EDIT: Klesko Giants is up, will keep an eye out for new versions of Klesko JSY

You are my favorite person of the day, Nick! :D

slavlite

5.00 star(s)
Maxpop- There is currently a Votto JSY in the International teams section, Team Canada I believe, I'll check and if there isnt a regular one I'll add it, hes a Red right?

Either way your chosen avatar will not show for you until you complete 20 trade here on the bench, more info can be found in the FAQ