Awesome Haul from Javier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert - I would be interested in the Van Allen. I'll take a look at your want list and let you know what I have.

(Edit....I should have 2008 Upper Deck X cards from your want list. I'll let you know tonight.)

Thanks!
Scott-

Last edited:
Wow! What a haul, Robert! Congrats! Javier, I'm going to have to do some trading with you some day.

Robert - I would be interested in the Van Allen. I'll take a look at your want list and let you know what I have.

(Edit....I should have 2008 Upper Deck X cards from your want list. I'll let you know tonight.)

Thanks!
Scott-
Robert - If you still have it, I would be interested in the auto'd Van Allen. I found three cards from your want list...all 2007 Bowman Heritage:
222 Sonnanstine
230b Pie
248a Tulowitzki

If this is good, please let me know. I can package 'em up and send 'em out today.

Best,
Mort-

Robert - If you still have it, I would be interested in the auto'd Van Allen. I found three cards from your want list...all 2007 Bowman Heritage:
222 Sonnanstine
230b Pie
248a Tulowitzki

If this is good, please let me know. I can package 'em up and send 'em out today.

Best,
Mort-

Hey Mort,
Wanted to give you a close up on the card that you want:

1-13-201174449AM.jpg

If you still want it go ahead and post up a trade to your liking....
Thanks,
Robert