B-BALL FOR SALE/TRADE...150+ SCANS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I don't have much, but any interest in these?
Thanks for the list. I can use these. What are you looking for or I can buy if the price is right?

2015 Topps Past and Present Performers #PPPTM Ryan Tannehill/Dan Marino No 0 No No No$2.50
2016 Certified Mirror Silver #111 Dan Marino IMM Yes 499 No No No$8.00
2018 Classics Instant Classics #4 Dan Marino No 0 No No No$3.00
2018 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Old School Colors #7 Dan Marino No 0 No No No$4.00
2019 Panini Prizm Prizms Red Ice #265 Dan Marino No 0 No No No$12.00
2020 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Blue #22 Dan Marino No 0 No No No$10.00

I don’t have a clue what some of the stuff Inliked above books. I really like the lebron/miclic/anthony triple. What’s the ask on that?

I’ll have to do some digging and see if i can find anything else for you. If i was to pay with the marinos what would you want?

I’ll have to do some digging and see if i can find anything else for you. If i was to pay with the marinos what would you want?
I usually do not pay more than 20% of BV for base and low end inserts. If you can dig up some gems of Marino that would be great, but not looking to trade down. Let me know though.

Lots of new cards with scans added to post #7. Going to a card show tomorrow. Hopefully can add more.;)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online