Back into the hobby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricky_mn

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
I’ve been out of the hobby for 12+ years and lost my whole collection in a move from one state to another.I decided to get back into the hobby.I used to only collect basketball and never found any interest in baseball. Well now that’s all I’m buying for some reason I’ve been picking up vintage and autos of hall of famers and cards I never had ever thought I’d own before . So I wanted to post my album to see how I’m doing on the new collection.I’d say I’ve maybe spent 300 so far but least 75 of that was on supplies. So let me know what you guys think and thanks for any feedback.

Very nice! I know I am biased because those cards are exactly what I try to pick up. I have no idea why those Nabisco (as well as other similar companies) autographs from the mid 1990s are so inexpensive. I just picked up a Nabisco Bob Gibson auto at the LCS and was shocked to see it only booked for $15.

I see the Gretzky that I gave you the BV for in the Price Check room too. Nice stuff on your site!!

Very nice! I know I am biased because those cards are exactly what I try to pick up. I have no idea why those Nabisco (as well as other similar companies) autographs from the mid 1990s are so inexpensive. I just picked up a Nabisco Bob Gibson auto at the LCS and was shocked to see it only booked for $15.

I see the Gretzky that I gave you the BV for in the Price Check room too. Nice stuff on your site!!
Ya those autos are great there’s ballpark Frank’s, Canadian club, stouffer‘s,and a few others I’ve been watching for yogi berra one cheap he has a few autos in the food sets

Nice stuff! I always enjoy looking at the older stuff. It's always a nice little stroll down memory lane. Thanks for sharing!