Bam Bam and a World's Fastest man

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Henlsey Meulens - sent to "Bam Bam" on 6/19/2010 c/o the San Fran. Giants. Recevied 2 signed today. 1 for my 90 Upper Deck set and the other a 91 Score. He signed his name and also signed Bam Bam

Ivory Crockett - sent to 7/19/2010 c/o his job. Received a signed 10 A&G card back from him today.

I have a Bam Bam for trade if anyone needs it. Would like a hit for my 89 Topps or an A&G.

Ivory is another one i've had out for a while...glad to see you got one back...gives me slight hope lol.

i can sure you that bam bam auto, i dont have anything from 89 or a&g but do have a TON in my bucket, let me know if there is anything i can send you, thanks

i can sure you that bam bam auto, i dont have anything from 89 or a&g but do have a TON in my bucket, let me know if there is anything i can send you, thanks

I checked your bucket out. I would rather trade it for another TTM auto. Do you have any TTM autos for trade b/c I didn't see any in your bucket.