Barry Bonds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfgiantsfan

Prospect
Hello all. I am looking for Barry Bonds cards to purchase. I have over 6400 unique, so I am looking for cards that are fairly rare. I am also trying to complete his 98 Topps Tek run, 2004 Leaf Exhibits, 2006 Co-signers, and the Home Run History Blue refractors. Please email me at [email protected] if you are looking to sell any of these. Thanks in advance!

I might have some ....that u might interest u......Let me know to see if I have an extra.....2003 Timeless Treasures Gold serial to only 10! Let u know later coming back from the Framers Market this morning....Sorry...looks like I traded way to someones grandkids....Happy Holidays, David

Have this one:

I might have some ....that u might interest u......Let me know to see if I have an extra.....2003 Timeless Treasures Gold serial to only 10! Let u know later coming back from the Framers Market this morning....Sorry...looks like I traded way to someones grandkids....Happy Holidays, David
If you have a list of cards you are looking to sell, please email. Always looking for cards I don't have. Happy Holidays as well!

Hello all. I am looking for Barry Bonds cards to purchase. I have over 6400 unique, so I am looking for cards that are fairly rare. I am also trying to complete his 98 Topps Tek run, 2004 Leaf Exhibits, 2006 Co-signers, and the Home Run History Blue refractors. Please email me at [email protected] if you are looking to sell any of these. Thanks in advance!
Still looking. Thanks everyone!

Hi I have those cards , the first Two are $150.00 Each , make and offer if interested...
Thanks

Attachments

• 2001 Upper Deck Game Jersey Patch Barry Bonds  #P-BB Giants.jpeg
    2001 Upper Deck Game Jersey Patch Barry Bonds #P-BB Giants.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 9
  • 2001 Upper Deck GU Jersey Patch Stripes Barry Bonds  #PS-BB Giants.jpg
    2001 Upper Deck GU Jersey Patch Stripes Barry Bonds #PS-BB Giants.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 10
  • 2001 Upper deck Legends Legendary Lumber Bat Barry Bonds #L-BB Giants.jpg
    2001 Upper deck Legends Legendary Lumber Bat Barry Bonds #L-BB Giants.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 8
  • 2002 Fleer Maximum Americas Game Jersey Barry Bonds Giants.jpg
    2002 Fleer Maximum Americas Game Jersey Barry Bonds Giants.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 9
bump

I have 97 Stadium Club FIREBRAND Redemption (not redeemed) BONDS. Do you have any cards to trade? I collect Roger Clemens. LMK Thanks, Rich
Hey there. I do have that card. Sorry for the late response as I don't always get on here and for some reason I don't get an email saying I have a reply. Appreciate it!

Hey there. I do have that card. Sorry for the late response as I don't always get on here and for some reason I don't get an email saying I have a reply. Appreciate it!
No problem! Just wanted to repeat that the card is the "non redeemed" card which is much harder to find. I've found both pictured on Ebay if your not sure. Thanks, Rich

TTT

Have this one:
Have these 08 Topps Moment & Milestone Maddux:
White /150 - #8 - 12-38-89-94-106-110-174-196-235-241-291

Black / 25 - #8 - 19-40-51-147-231

Blue /10 - #8 - 162-334

Being 83, I'm will sale or trade but only trading fork my grandsons needs. Interested, send
me an email - [email protected]

BTW -I have lots more Maddux available and would send that list.

Ed

Have these 08 Topps Moment & Milestone Maddux:
White /150 - #8 - 12-38-89-94-106-110-174-196-235-241-291

Black / 25 - #8 - 19-40-51-147-231

Blue /10 - #8 - 162-334

Being 83, I'm will sale or trade but only trading fork my grandsons needs. Interested, send
me an email - [email protected]

BTW -I have lots more Maddux available and would send that list.

Ed
do you need the bonds that you replied to in the thread?