Baseball: 2022 Topps Gold Label 4 Box Random Team Break--COMPLETE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bostonsox77

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2022 Gold Label Hobby Box Blowout Cards
2022 Gold Label Checklist

• Product--2022 Topps Gold Label Hobby Box (4 hobby boxes)
  • 4 Box Cost--$380
  • Expense Cost 15 spots--$75
  • Breaker Fee--$0
  • Total Break Cost--$455
  • Spot Cost--$30
  • Release Date (if applicable)--3/22/2023
  • Break Type--Random Team (15 spots--30 teams) Everyone receives 2 random teams
  • Break Day--TBD
  • Break Time--9pm EST
  • Stream--Live on Twitch (will provide link 24 hours before break). Video will be uploaded on my channel for those who can't attend live
Break Rules (LET'S HAVE FUN BUT FOLLOW SOME RULES)
1. If you claim a spot payment is expected within 48 hours. I will post to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.
2. Break will not begin until all spots are paid for via PP F&F.
3. Order will be randomly determined once all teams are locked via random.org. This will be completed at the beginning of the break during the live steam. Pair of Dice will determine # of random "spins" (roll a 9, the list is randomized 9 times)
4. If a card is hit that has players from multiple teams the card will be randomized at the end of the break between the individuals who purchased those teams. We will use either Random.org OR https://www.online-stopwatch.com/duck-race/
5. All parallels, Autos, #'d, and Key RCs will be top loaded. Base will be securely placed in team bag(s)
6. All cards ship!
7. I reserve the right to enter a break that I host and will follow all of the above rules accordingly.
8. All cards go to the team name listed on the card. Not the team they are currently on and in some cases not the uniform they are in on the card, but the team name listed on the card.
9. Member assumes all risk by entering break. They may have few or no hits and may only get base cards. I cannot guarantee that anyone/everyone will hit. I will do my best to include a "bonus box" for those who have the worst break. This could be a few packs from a blaster or similar.
11. I WILL provide a refund if a break is cancelled for any reason. I will NOT provide refunds once the break is completed. I will NOT provide shipping refunds if you only hit a few cards (sorry!)
11. It may take up to 1 week after the break to get cards shipped out.

If there are ever any questions please don't hesitate to reach out!

Here is the link to the random team video... was watching my kid so it's the best I could do lol. Below are the results. Let me know if there are any trades! See everyone tomorrow @ 8pm.
cornwellfamilyCleveland Guardians
cornwellfamilyDetroit Tigers
erdoroMinnesota Twins
erdoroBaltimore Orioles
erdoroBoston Red Sox
erdoroAtlanta Braves
gestes72Oakland Athletics
gestes72Tampa Bay Rays
gestes72Milwaukee Brewers
gestes72Chicago White Sox
gestes72Pittsburgh Pirates
gestes72Kansas City Royals
jdthakid36Arizona Diamondbacks
jdthakid36Houston Astros
jordanrulzLos Angeles Dodgers
jordanrulzColorado Rockies
mechjo16Chicago Cubs
mechjo16New York Mets
Molitor04xSan Francisco Giants
Molitor04xLos Angeles Angels
Molitor04xCincinnati Reds
Molitor04xSan Diego Padres
yankees1St. Louis Cardinals
yankees1Toronto Blue Jays
yankees1Philadelphia Phillies
yankees1Washington Nationals
yankees1Miami Marlins
yankees1Texas Rangers
yankees1New York Yankees
yankees1Seattle Mariners

Link to YouTube Channel

Break Spots
1. gestes72

2. jordanrulz (Jon)
3. Molitor04x (Ryan)
4. Molitor04x (Ryan)
5. erdoro (Roger)
6. jdthakid36 (Josh)

7. mechjo16
gestes72
9. yankees1 (Ed)
10. erdoro (Roger)
11. yankees1 (Ed)
12. gestes72

13. yankees1 (Ed)
14. yankees1 (Ed)

15. cornwellfamily (Michael)

*Green = paid

Last edited:
FYI, not sure if you have a price lock or already bought these, but the box/case prices on these that I have been watching have gone up

2022 Gold Label Hobby Box Blowout Cards
2022 Gold Label Checklist

• Product--2022 Topps Gold Label Hobby Box (4 hobby boxes)
  • 4 Box Cost--$380
  • Expense Cost 15 spots--$75
  • Breaker Fee--$0
  • Total Break Cost--$455
  • Spot Cost--$30
  • Release Date (if applicable)--3/22/2023
  • Break Type--Random Team (15 spots--30 teams) Everyone receives 2 random teams
  • Break Day--TBD
  • Break Time--9pm EST
  • Stream--Live on Twitch (will provide link 24 hours before break). Video will be uploaded on my channel for those who can't attend live
Break Rules (LET'S HAVE FUN BUT FOLLOW SOME RULES)
1. If you claim a spot payment is expected within 48 hours. I will post to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.
2. Break will not begin until all spots are paid for via PP F&F.
3. Order will be randomly determined once all teams are locked via random.org. This will be completed at the beginning of the break during the live steam. Pair of Dice will determine # of random "spins" (roll a 9, the list is randomized 9 times)
4. If a card is hit that has players from multiple teams the card will be randomized at the end of the break between the individuals who purchased those teams. We will use either Random.org OR https://www.online-stopwatch.com/duck-race/
5. All parallels, Autos, #'d, and Key RCs will be top loaded. Base will be securely placed in team bag(s)
6. All cards ship!
7. I reserve the right to enter a break that I host and will follow all of the above rules accordingly.
8. All cards go to the team name listed on the card. Not the team they are currently on and in some cases not the uniform they are in on the card, but the team name listed on the card.
9. Member assumes all risk by entering break. They may have few or no hits and may only get base cards. I cannot guarantee that anyone/everyone will hit. I will do my best to include a "bonus box" for those who have the worst break. This could be a few packs from a blaster or similar.
11. I WILL provide a refund if a break is cancelled for any reason. I will NOT provide refunds once the break is completed. I will NOT provide shipping refunds if you only hit a few cards (sorry!)
11. It may take up to 1 week after the break to get cards shipped out.

If there are ever any questions please don't hesitate to reach out!

Break Spots (5 spots available)
1. gestes72
2. jordanrulz
3. Molitor04x
4. Molitor04x
5. erdoro

6. jdthakid36
7. mechjo16
10. erdoro
12. gestes72
15. cornwellfamily

*Green = paid