Baseball Autograph Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Planning on ordering a box of a dozen official major league baseballs, ebay has been about the best prices i've seen so far at around $120 a dozen. Is this a good price?

Also, i saw one time where someone posted something about "autograph balls" which were made from the same leather as mlb balls but at a cheaper price. They just didnt say mlb on them but still signed great and didnt fade. Does anyone know what im talking about, because i would like to order a box of these as well for guys that i dont want to use one of the expensive balls on.

Also, has anyone ever gotten official mlb balls signed with one of the blue Staedtler fine point markers? I know these work great on cards, but was wondering if they sign good on baseballs? Do they bleed or fade or anything like that?

Thanks!
Nate

Last edited:
i have heard staedtlers are not good on baseballs but I have personally never tried it

You may want to PM member "Drock" He does alot of IP work with different types of things, He may have the best answer for you.