Baseball, Basketball, Football for trade and Sale!!! Over 65 Slabs, over 40 autos and GU, and a bunch of star rookies!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunterman2020

Bench Warmer
I got a bunch of Slabs, Autos, GU, and rookies for trade and sale for Baseball, Football, and Basketball!!! I love a good sale but I also love to trade! I also Buy or can do half cash half trade!!!

Baseball Wants: I PC nationals prospects- James Wood, Robert Hassell, Brady House, Luis Garcia Joshia Gray, Eligia Green, Cade Cavalli, Etc. I also trade for liquid stuff like the top rookies and prospects- J-Rod, Witt, Tork, Grayson Rodriguez, Jordan Walker, Bobby Miller, George Valera, Corbin Carroll, Khalil Watson, Volpe, Marcelo Myer, Jordan Lawler, Marco Luciano, Zac Veen, etc!!! I also Love Slabs!!! Any slabs 2017-2022 I would love to take a look at!!!

Basketball Wants: I PC Bradley Beal, Kyle Kuzma, Lamelo Ball!!! I also trade for the liquid rookies- Bones Hyland, Ja, Evan Mobley, Cade Cottingham, Jordan Poole, etc!!! Also Love basketball slabs too!!!

Football Wants: I PC the commanders- Chase Young, Brian Robinson, Jahan Dotson, Sam Howell, Terry Mclarin, etc!!! Also will love to trade for the top rookies like- T-law, Justin fields, Justin Jefferson, Justin Herbert, Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts, Jemar Chase, Tua!!! Also Love Slabs for football too!!! LMK

What cash value and bv$ do you put on these two graded cards?
2019 bowman julio Rodriguez 1st bowman mint 10
2001 Topps Chrome pujolos