Baseball collection for sale - autos, RCs, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Josh.....Yes, those specific refractors.....Have base on all of them, just looking to upgrade the set.....Enjoying this Memphis weather? Man, I'm not....Thinking about going to the store this weekend, been awhile.....

Hi. I would be interested in these two:
2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Lindor, Francisco - Top Prospects Refractors
2010 Bowman Platinum Posey, Buster - Refractors
RC | FSFT | Serial Number: X/999

Would you be interested in trading for any Michael Jordons?
1987 Fleer 59of132
1989 NBA Hoops #21 AS
1989 Skybox #41
1990 Fleer #26 +#29
1990 NBA Hoops #65+ Bulls team chklist 358. Jordon illustration by Ken Goldammer.
1991 UD #23
1992 Skybox USA Basketball #37 NBA Update, 41 Off the Court.
1992 UD #62 +#67
1993 Topps #205 50 Pt.Club
1993/94 UD #237 Hang Time
1993 UD #P5
1993 Fleer #28 +#224
1994 Fleer Ultra 2of9 Power in the Key insert
1996/97 Topps #123
1997 UD C.Choice Catch 23-#186 fast break, #187 finger roll, #189 championship drive, #190 traveling road show(emt), #191 media circus, #192 classic jump shot, #193 Shake and Bake, #195 natural born leader.
(2)1997 UD C.Choice #CB7
1997 UD C.Choice Super Action Stick Ums #S30.
1997 UD Collectors Choice #23
1999 UD Ovation Center Stage #CS5 insert.
1999 UD #37 The Championship Years 1991-1998
1999 UD Athlete of the Century #21 Triumphs, #59 Records & Performances, #76 The Skills

Hi Josh.....Yes, those specific refractors.....Have base on all of them, just looking to upgrade the set.....Enjoying this Memphis weather? Man, I'm not....Thinking about going to the store this weekend, been awhile.....

Mike,

I can't find any GQ minis. I guess it's possible they met an untimely demise in the trash.

Only cards I can find off your list are these:

2014 Chrome Refractor
#141*Trevor Rosenthal / Cardinals
#199*Jose Abreu / White Sox

Hey Josh..........I can send you the paypal, had things to do yesterday and was unable to make it there..........PM your addy and I'll send it today!

Thanks...........Mike

Hey Josh..........I can send you the paypal, had things to do yesterday and was unable to make it there..........PM your addy and I'll send it today!

Thanks...........Mike

We ended up running up there because I needed graded card bags for shipping and a set box. Getting out of there for under $10 may have been a first for me LOL.

Before we wrap it up - I have these as well (forgot) - can add them for another $1.50. Thoughts?

#19 Oscar Taveras / Cardinals
#81 Kevin Siegrist / Cardinals
#139 Matt Holliday / Cardinals

Interested in these RC's
Bregman, Arrieta, Sanchez,Arenado,Bryant,Russell, Seagar,Tanaka,Harper,
Benintendi,Turner, Lindor,Posey, Boagaerts, and Swanson

Can you let me know what is still available, thx Jim

Interested in these RC's
Bregman, Arrieta, Sanchez,Arenado,Bryant,Russell, Seagar,Tanaka,Harper,
Benintendi,Turner, Lindor,Posey, Boagaerts, and Swanson

Can you let me know what is still available, thx Jim

Everything in my bucket is available except the Posey refractor which is already on eBay with a bid. I may have some low-end stuff of those guys not in there (specifically Swanson, Turner, Russell, and Benintendi - not sure I scanned all of them in)

The players I mentioned were off the scanned list so can you let me know a price for those. LMK thx JIm

From the ones that were scanned in that I refer
Everything in my bucket is available except the Posey refractor which is already on eBay with a bid. I may have some low-end stuff of those guys not in there (specifically Swanson, Turner, Russell, and Benintendi - not sure I scanned all of them in)

How much for these?

Topps Chrome Bader Auto
Topps Brad Wilkerson auto
Stadium Club Brian Johnson
Sterling Brian Johnson auto
Heritage Reyes Springfield Cardinals auto