Baseball for Basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmintz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Clearing out my baseball stuff to focus pretty much exclusively on basketball. Not looking for anything specific, but not looking for base. Will check buckets/lists.

Looking to TRADE - have next to no paypal right now, so not buying. If YOU want to buy, that's fine - LMK which and I'll get a price.

US addresses only.

Here are my available autos, but I've got a few StL Cardinal autos I haven't moved over from my PC that will be available once I figure out what I want to hold on to.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/jmintz/a/baseball-for-trade/autographs-bb

Last edited:
Hey I know we’ve been in touch on the other sites, I didn’t even see that Yadi spotlight Auto I need it! I could add some PayPal to the TMac Auto if not let me know what you like!
Thanks again,
Matt

Hey I know we’ve been in touch on the other sites, I didn’t even see that Yadi spotlight Auto I need it! I could add some PayPal to the TMac Auto if not let me know what you like!
Thanks again,
Matt

I've moved some stuff over from my PC to my FT stuff throughout the day. Figured I have two Yadi RC autos so can let one go. Would depend on how much Paypal was added, but I AM interested. PM me what you were thinking.

What kind of basketball are you looking for? I have a lot fo 2017-18 stuff, but not too much back from there, just started getting back into it last year really.

Interested in your trade value on the McCutchen Jsy/Auto and the Austin Meadows Mini Auto

What kind of basketball are you looking for? I have a lot fo 2017-18 stuff, but not too much back from there, just started getting back into it last year really.

Interested in your trade value on the McCutchen Jsy/Auto and the Austin Meadows Mini Auto

17/18 is fine, depending on what it is. I didn't see any basketball in your SCA.

I have a bunch of older basketball that I'd be happy to send your way, plus a handful of recent stuff. I'll list out what I have tonight when I get home. Do you need basketball autos in return? I don't think I have any autos, but I do have a bunch off basketball that I have no use for. I need these from your link:

Amed Rosario GQ auto
Dom Smith Bowman Sterling auto
Devin Mesoraco Chrome auto

I have a bunch of older basketball that I'd be happy to send your way, plus a handful of recent stuff. I'll list out what I have tonight when I get home. Do you need basketball autos in return? I don't think I have any autos, but I do have a bunch off basketball that I have no use for. I need these from your link:

Amed Rosario GQ auto
Dom Smith Bowman Sterling auto
Devin Mesoraco Chrome auto

Don't necessarily need autos for them, but I'm not going to trade the Rosario (and probably not the Smith) for low-end cards in general. I'm looking to unload it all, but it's not a fire sale.

Let me know what you've got and we'll go from there.

Any specific players/teams? I have a bunch of roomies and parallels from last year, some au/gu but not a lot.

Honestly, not really as long as it's not a benchwarmer. I'd be interested in really any parallels (esp. rookie parallels), and would love to see an auto/gu list.

As far as base rookies, really the only guys I'd be interested in are Donovan Mitchell and maybe Markannen and Kuzma.

Don't necessarily need autos for them, but I'm not going to trade the Rosario (and probably not the Smith) for low-end cards in general. I'm looking to unload it all, but it's not a fire sale.

Let me know what you've got and we'll go from there.

Here's what I've got, basketball-wise:
20 2006-07 Topps, base and a few inserts
2 2005-06 Topps 1952 Style: Tim Duncan & Tracy McGrady
9 2006-07 Topps RCs, including Nate Robinson RC & Yao Ming RC
33 1980-81 Topps base, separated: including Magic, Parish, Walton, Malone, Unseld, Gervin, Westphal
~125 1979-80 Topps base, including some duplicates. EX at best, probably.
~125 1978-79 Topps base, including some duplicates. EX at best, probably.

Maybe not as much as I thought, but you're welcome to any and all of it. No idea if there's anything particularly special in there.

Here's what I've got, basketball-wise:
20 2006-07 Topps, base and a few inserts
2 2005-06 Topps 1952 Style: Tim Duncan & Tracy McGrady
9 2006-07 Topps RCs, including Nate Robinson RC & Yao Ming RC
33 1980-81 Topps base, separated: including Magic, Parish, Walton, Malone, Unseld, Gervin, Westphal
~125 1979-80 Topps base, including some duplicates. EX at best, probably.
~125 1978-79 Topps base, including some duplicates. EX at best, probably.

Maybe not as much as I thought, but you're welcome to any and all of it. No idea if there's anything particularly special in there.

Are there any stars in the late 70s stuff? And when you say separated, you mean the three panels are separated, right?

Correct on the separation. They're tiny cards. Stars I found at a glance:

78-79: McAdoo, Unseld, Tiny Archibald, Darryl Dawkins, Moses Malone, Earl Monroe, Rick Barry, Gilmore, Maravich, Goodrich, David Thompson, Kareem, Sikma, Westphal, Dr. J.
79-80: Walton, DJ, Monroe, Kareem, King, Gilmore, Goodrich, Dantley, Maravich, Mychal Thompson RC, Dawkins, Archibald
77-78: five cards, including a Maravich with pencil marks.

Correct on the separation. They're tiny cards. Stars I found at a glance:

78-79: McAdoo, Unseld, Tiny Archibald, Darryl Dawkins, Moses Malone, Earl Monroe, Rick Barry, Gilmore, Maravich, Goodrich, David Thompson, Kareem, Sikma, Westphal, Dr. J.
79-80: Walton, DJ, Monroe, Kareem, King, Gilmore, Goodrich, Dantley, Maravich, Mychal Thompson RC, Dawkins, Archibald
77-78: five cards, including a Maravich with pencil marks.

Would probably be interested in these, but kinda want to see scans to see how bad they are. Can you shoot 'em my way?

78-79: Moses Malone, Maravich, Kareem, Dr. J.
79-80: DJ, Kareem, Maravich