WTT/WTS Baseball for basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello I have a little bit of basketball that I have picked up over the last few years nothing huge but I have a few decent cards you might be interested in. I don't collect basketball really only Desmond Bane he's a hometown kid here that made good so I collect him outside of that all the other basketball is available for trade if you might be interested I can try to get some photos together or list of what I have. I do have a few of the basketball cards in an album on my Flickr but just a few your welcome to look there I think it's in the football link below in my sig. Thanks

Hello I have a little bit of basketball that I have picked up over the last few years nothing huge but I have a few decent cards you might be interested in. I don't collect basketball really only Desmond Bane he's a hometown kid here that made good so I collect him outside of that all the other basketball is available for trade if you might be interested I can try to get some photos together or list of what I have. I do have a few of the basketball cards in an album on my Flickr but just a few your welcome to look there I think it's in the football link below in my sig. Thanks
Will do. What are you looking for? Unless it's a list I already have on my computer I can't get you one at the moment - we've been without power since about 1 am because of an ice storm, so we packed up the family and went to my inlaws.

oh ok well I hate to hear about the weather misfortune we can take our time it will actually give me time to kinda get all the cards tgether and get photos the stuff I have that aren't in the Flickr album is newer stuff from the last year or two. Was there any of the basketball in my flickr you would be interested in? I know the Damian Lillard jersey Die-Cut RC is worth a good deal.

Bummer...Was hoping to ditch as much of the basketball as I can.Ok I will get you some pics of the other stuff I have.

I mean, I'm happy to take a good chunk off your hands, but I just don't know what all I have that would be of interest to YOU. From your stuff that I'm seeing, The main ones I'm interested in these:

'88-89 Fleer Drexler, Bird, Magic, Ewing
Sticker Jordan (how bad is that bottom left corner?)
Prestige Jimmy Butler RC

Would take that Bane off your hands (I'm in Memphis and we love him) also. Is the Hakeem numbered, or has the acetate just yellowed over time?

Funny story... I collect Desmond Bane he's the only basketball player I collect and the reason I do is because he's from the town I live in my hometown actually lol. The Jordan Sticker is rough I don't expect much for it I would work it into our trade. I'm interested mainly,but not limited too, your Wander Franco and Julio Rodriguez cards as I don't collect basketball I'd be gladly trade in your favor. Since you like the Grizzlies you may definitely have interest in this card.

Attachments

• 16753767941123277688678619985810.jpg
    16753767941123277688678619985810.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
Being it's an SP even if you don't like the guy it would still be decent trade bait.