Baseball for Football šŸˆ *UPDATED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Howā€™s the centering and condition of card? And what would you be interested in from my baseball āš¾ļø listā€¦

Thanks Josh
its 04 not 05 ---I will look at the card when I get home but from what I can in remember it would graded a 9.5 or better Beckett lists the card
at $80.00 I would trade it for the De La Cruz Gold Foil $40.00 and the Goldschmidt Auto Beckett lists as N/A but the last 2 sold for $18 and $23 so TV would be $40 if we pull the trigger on the trade would you be ok if we mailed out the middle of next week lmk

its 04 not 05 ---I will look at the card when I get home but from what I can in remember it would graded a 9.5 or better Beckett lists the card
at $80.00 I would trade it for the De La Cruz Gold Foil $40.00 and the Goldschmidt Auto Beckett lists as N/A but the last 2 sold for $18 and $23 so TV would be $40 if we pull the trigger on the trade would you be ok if we mailed out the middle of next week lmk
Thanks for the offer but Iā€™ll pass on the Big Ben Chrome RCā€¦

Josh

@dragonslayer913 the value of the Big Ben prolly doesnā€™t have room to grow in value until heā€™s a Hall of Famerā€¦the recent sold comps on the Gold Foil Elly are between $75-$100 on ā€œ130 Pointā€ā€¦the Big Ben RC is a beautiful card thoughā€¦I would consider moving the Goldy Five Star Auto towards itā€¦

Thanks Josh

@dragonslayer913 the value of the Big Ben prolly doesnā€™t have room to grow in value until heā€™s a Hall of Famerā€¦the recent sold comps on the Gold Foil Elly are between $75-$100 on ā€œ130 Pointā€ā€¦the Big Ben RC is a beautiful card thoughā€¦I would consider moving the Goldy Five Star Auto towards itā€¦

Thanks Josh
No thanks when I can buy the Goldy for $20 were as the Big Ben would cost me $40-$50

No thanks when I can buy the Goldy for $20 were as the Big Ben would cost me $40-$50
I meant towards the Big Ben not straight up for itā€¦I would have to give more for the Ben with the Goldyā€¦.is there anything else on my baseball āš¾ļø list that your interested in?

Thanks Josh

Last edited:
Do any of these interest you? I'm interested in the Elly's.

2022 Panini Illusions King of Cards #16 Kenny Pickett
2022 Panini Mosaic #270 Kenny Pickett DEB
2022 Panini Illusions Emerald #84 Kenny Pickett
2023 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Silver #103 Will Levis
2023 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Green #54 Joe Montana
"
2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Red Pulsar #22 Kirk Cousins"
2018 Playoff Rookie Wave #7 Lamar Jackson
2018 Leaf Ultimate Draft '91 Rookie Autographs #GLRLF1 Luke Falk
2020 Panini Prizm Prizms Purple disco #302 Javon Kinlaw
2020 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Purple Pulsar #323 Isaiah Simmons

Elly De La Cruz: