Baseball "LOTS" for sale - MAKE AN OFFER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul, If these are still available please post the sale. Thanks.
Dave

Lot 80*
Baseball 2009 Topps Legends Commemorative Patch $12.00
LPR1- Babe Ruth (1921 World Series)

Lot 107*
Baseball 2008 Goudey Sport Royalty (5 cards) $6.00
279-Cynthia Cooper, 286-Andre Dawson, 299-Magic Johnson
Hit Parade of Champions
HPC3-Ben Roethlisberger, HPC27-Roger Staubach

dave, it looks like i only have the sport royalty lot. must have used the ruth patch in a trade a while ago and didn't remove it.
the only one i have left is the tris speaker, if you're interested in that one.

let me know if you still want any of these.

thanx,
paul

Paul, I'll do Lot 107 for $6 shipped if thery're not the mini cards. If that works please post it. Thanks.

Dave

Last edited:
dave, my bad again, jeez. i didn't list the staubach and rothlisberger as minis.

the cooper, dawson and magic are all standard size. i can do those three for $4 dlvd. if you still would like the other two, i'll take $5 instead of $6.

paul

dave, my bad again, jeez. i didn't list the staubach and rothlisberger as minis.

the cooper, dawson and magic are all standard size. i can do those three for $4 dlvd. if you still would like the other two, i'll take $5 instead of $6.

paul

Paul, I'm going to pass on the deal. Thanks for your time with this.

Dave

Paul, I could use these baseball and basketball lots.

BASEBALL
Lot 129*
Baseball 1998 Pinnacle Mariners Team Snapshots (8) photos $2.00
(I don't know who all the players are, but I've listed who I know)
Alex Rodriguez, Edgar Martinez, Joey Cora?, Jay Buhner

Lot 169*
Baseball 2007 Fleer Lucky 13 $2.00
238-Josh Hamilton, 243-Akinori Iwamura

BASKETBALL
Lot 119*
Basketball 2007-08 Topps WalMart Rookie Set $6.00
(minus 9-Jokim Noah)
1-Greg Oden, 2-Kevin Durant, 3-Al Horford, 4-Mike Conley Jr.,
5-Jeff Green, 6-Yi Jianlian, 7-Corey Brewer, 8-Brandon Wright,
10-Spencer Hawes, 11-Acie Law IV, 12-Thaddeus Young,
13-Julian Wright, 14-Al Thornton

Lot 57*
Basketball 2006-07 UD Reserve Rookies $3.00
206-Brandon Roy, 215-Cedric Simmons, 217-Shawne Williams,
234-Craig Smith, 236-David Noel

Could you tell me if the Wal-Mart Rookies are white or orange border? Either way, I'd still be interested but just want to know. So can I get a total price with combined shipping as well? Plmk.

Curtis

those walmart bsktbl rookies are the orange version.

i can do all those for $12 total. i'm gettin ready to head out to work, so i want to double check in the morning, just to make sure i still have all that.

thanx for the interest,
paul

Let's wait until the PO situation is cleared up and then we can make a deal. You're fine with talking to them, right?

ya, i'll talk to them, i don't know what they can find out what happened at your post office or in between, but i'll see what they say. i'll be heading out in an hour or so, gotta do my runnin around, when i get back into town, i'll stop at PO.

paul