Baseballs for autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

travistrue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm going to Royals FanFest in January and want to get on ball autos this year instead of on card. What kind/brand of baseballs do you guys use for your on ball autos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis, you will need to get the Rawlings Official Major League Baseball, or ROMLB (the ones that cost more and usually come in the plastic cube case), for the best long term quality. Here are some of the problems that other, cheaper brands/kinds have:

1. they will bleed when signed, giving a smudge appearance to the signature
2. the autograph will fade over time, becoming less visible and eventually disappear
3. when exposed to direct light, the fading will happen quicker

I have found them at local retailers (Target, Walmart, Meijer) in the sporting goods section in the $20-$25 range, and even less when they get marked down for the 'out of season' clear out at the end of summer.

Agreed, use the real thing! Now is a good time to look for them, you may find a retailer online today, cyber monday and all!

Enjoy, post your successes, and GO ROYALS!

God Bless,

Kevin

If you want to order a dozen I would suggest using andersonkpt.com usually can't find anywhere cheaper as they a distributor more than a seller per say