basketball 12-card off-grade lot w/3 autos for sale...$5 dlvd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
over the years i've accumulated quite a few damaged items either from ebay purchases or trades made on beckett or the bench.....i throw away the worst of them and usually sell the rest off in bulk to a few local collectors or on ebay in my scratch-and-dent store categories....now that i'm running out of time to find a new home and in desperate need of funds in a hurry , i don't really have time to get everything together for ebay so figured i'd try to get rid of some of them here...i'll be posting a scratch-and-dent sale in four different sports (baseball , basketball , football , and hockey) ......the type and degree of damage varies from card to card .....most of the damage is to either the edges or corners though some may have creases/surface wrinkles.....if you need specifics on a few cards let me know (but please , don't ask for a detailed description of every single card - just trying to move these in bulk and as-is to save some time)......cards will listed in lots with prices posted ....would like to move them in lots , but if anyone wants to build their own lots let me know which items interest you....also if anyone is interested in taking EVERYTHING , please feel free to let me know and i'll see what kind of bulk deal i can put together for you....

one small 12-card random lot for basketball at this time :

most have either dinged corners or edge wear....the lottery exchanges have factory surface lines and the swoopes has a pair of heavy surface scratches on the back
hi column bv = 36.75 plus one card not listed by beckett .....$ 6 dlvd.....

1995 classic terrence rencher autograph 719/3275
1995 classic autograph edition bernard blunt autograph 8574/10000
1995 classic five sport tyus edney autograph
1993-94 fleer lottery exchange 4 jamal mashburn
1993-94 fleer lottery exchange 5 isaiah rider
1994-95 collector's choice gold signature 328 carlos rogers
1994-95 collector's choice gold signature 416 carlos rogers draft class
1994-95 upper deck special edition gold se45 grant long
1994-95 upper deck special edition gold se163 harvey grant
1996 upper deck usa 71 sheryl swoopes
1999-2000 skybox impact 163 jason terry rc
2001 sage hit rarefied bronze r21 scottie pippen 151/2000

Last edited:
up one last time....grab em now for the low , low price of just $4 dlvd.....

if they don't go this week i'll try to add more items and re-price everything or list them in my ebay scratch-and-dent sale....