batting .500 for 8-16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

levi

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Vince Horsman 2 of 2 c/o Auburn Doubledays
Jerry Reuss 3 of 3 c/o L.A. Dodgers

Sandy Alomar Jr. c/o Chicago White Sox sent because of recent successes there----RTS

Brad Hawpe c/o Colorado Rockies ...returned with note asking for $25 donation to Rockies charities per auto

Congrats on the successes! $25 for charity isn't bad...but I know that the Marlins used to ask for "donation" money for Andrew Miler's auto and when I asked him about it, he said he really had nothing to do with it.

Alomar Jr is actually a coach with the Cleveland Indians now and seems to sign well from the team address. I have one out to him right now.

Congrats on your successes, I read on their website that tulowitzki also signs for a $25 donation. If that is true, somebody please let me know

Alomar Jr is actually a coach with the Cleveland Indians now and seems to sign well from the team address. I have one out to him right now.

Right, but I kid you not on Sports Card Forum there are two recent successes listed under Chicago addy. I thought it was odd but I tried it anyway. Must have been mis-listed. Still pending with the Cleveland addy.

Congrats on the successes! $25 for charity isn't bad...but I know that the Marlins used to ask for "donation" money for Andrew Miler's auto and when I asked him about it, he said he really had nothing to do with it.
Since the Tigers do the same thing, I have formed an opinion of what I think actually happens with the whole program. I used mostly inferences and some rumors I've heard.

The Detroit Tigers have their own "memorabilia authenticator" who does all game used, autographed, and other items from games. I believe that he makes an agreement with Player X's agent to sign autographs once a month for their charity. The teams handles and sorts all mail, the players just need to sign everything. They might take a day after the season to present a check to the charity, but they don't do much else.

Also, I have a Sandy out to him c/o Indians, I'd try there. Still got something today, so it could have been worse for you.