BB HOF magazine dedicated to cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattinglysCards

Pro
5.00 star(s)
As part of your paid membership to the National Baseball Hall of Fame, you receive a subscription to Memories and Dreams, the official magazine of the hall of fame. The latest issue (Winter 2009, volume 31, number 6) is almost exclusively dedicated to baseball cards and the hobby of collecting. There are interesting articles on the T206 Wagner, the 1933 Goudey Nap Lajoie, Sy Berger and his contributions with Topps to the collecting hobby, some interesting facts about the card collection housed in the hall of fame, and others.

Anyway, if you get a chance to pick it up, I thought it was a pretty interesting read.

Thanks,
Marvin

Last edited:
I used to have a membership to Cooperstown, but I dropped it when my wife was pregnant year ago.

The magazine was always a good publication, but the staff there in Cooperstown were usually less than friendly so dropping the membership did not cause me to lose any sleep.