Beckett and ALL their glory...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Still can't make a printer friendly list for "my collections." Does anyone know where we can suggest this or know if somethings being done? All I want is a copy and paste feature.

i just get the list, max out to 100 or 200 per page whatever it maxed out at...then cut and paste it in to excel and remove what i dont want....then cust and paste that list in to another excel sheet just to clean it up.

hi,
what you need is someone to build u a page that has time to do this like me !
i could axcess your pages and get u lists made up like mine i build on freewebs (or spread sheets and send via emails ) ! i've thought about offering services for cards, packs, box's or cash ! not sure how receptive people would be and how to go about it ! i'm on fixed income and cannot buy cards and only way i get trade funds is to sell a few cards ! plmk if interested in something like that !

hi,
what you need is someone to build u a page that has time to do this like me !
i could axcess your pages and get u lists made up like mine i build on freewebs (or spread sheets and send via emails ) ! i've thought about offering services for cards, packs, box's or cash ! not sure how receptive people would be and how to go about it ! i'm on fixed income and cannot buy cards and only way i get trade funds is to sell a few cards ! plmk if interested in something like that !

Thanks but no thanks. I also don't understand the exclamation points in stead of periods...? lol. I still have lists, but it doesn't post the bv

sorry about the ! points as i ma a slow typer ? i use one hand . lol ! i cannot use two . anyway beckett has now started or added indivual players checklists again ! thanks and God bless !
david

it would be nice with there checklist that you could copy and paste, buti have not found a way to do that yet

rob

it would be nice with there checklist that you could copy and paste, buti have not found a way to do that yet

rob

The checklist is a neat feature but still not great. In My Collection it should tell you what % of listed cards you have if you're a player/team collector and it should have you be able to copy them as well.