Beckett.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Search function hasn't been working this morning. Guess it's true...you get what you pay for, except in the case of beckett.com.

Entire search feature is all messed up. The least they could do is let you know what they are working on and what the downtime might be.

I thought I was losing my mind, glad it isn't just me :)

Vince

Just tried it. I was able to sine in and pull up set info. But could not pull and individual player or card #.
Becket has been a big pain since they made the big change. Still waiting to see if the up and comimg change is going to be any better.

I saw this thread, and didn't even bother trying yet today. It had been working fine for me all along, within the last 2 months or so anyway. I saw where others were having some problems with certain functions and slow loading pages, but I was not at all. I was using it for free, and just entering cards into the "My Collections" feature until about a week ago. I decided to resubscribe since I wasn't having the same old hang up issues that I did a year or so back when I was a subscriber. I was thinking maybe they had resolved most of the issues, and it would just be a simple minor hang up here and there. Well as soon as I paid for the subscription, it's been nothing but trouble since. I guess if you don't pay for it, it works. But as soon as one pays for the ****** service, that's exactly what they give. Freakin' Beckett. I wish there was an easier way for me to keep track of my cards, and a better guide to use for trade values.

Tom

Here is a quote from the Beckett.com message board.

"Having problems this morning Dec 7 - Search not working
Aware of the problem. Been working on it since about 8:30 CST this morning. Process takes 6 or 7 hours on the current site to completely rebuild the search indexes. I'm keeping an eye on it and things should be back up in few hours."

Anyone holding their breath?

Here is a quote from the Beckett.com message board.

"Having problems this morning Dec 7 - Search not working
Aware of the problem. Been working on it since about 8:30 CST this morning. Process takes 6 or 7 hours on the current site to completely rebuild the search indexes. I'm keeping an eye on it and things should be back up in few hours."

Anyone holding their breath?

Thanks for the information! Best regards, David

All day long for me as well. I keep looking up Bowman and all I get is Scotty Bowman.

I hope someday they fix if you misspell something they will pick up on it.

Like stated above we pay for a service. We should get what we pay for.

I saw this thread, and didn't even bother trying yet today. It had been working fine for me all along, within the last 2 months or so anyway. I saw where others were having some problems with certain functions and slow loading pages, but I was not at all. I was using it for free, and just entering cards into the "My Collections" feature until about a week ago. I decided to resubscribe since I wasn't having the same old hang up issues that I did a year or so back when I was a subscriber. I was thinking maybe they had resolved most of the issues, and it would just be a simple minor hang up here and there. Well as soon as I paid for the subscription, it's been nothing but trouble since. I guess if you don't pay for it, it works. But as soon as one pays for the ****** service, that's exactly what they give. Freakin' Beckett. I wish there was an easier way for me to keep track of my cards, and a better guide to use for trade values.

Tom
How much is subscription for baseball only? Best regards, David