Beckett Marketplace Problem. Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwj20

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I usually use Beckett Marketplace to make my purchases for some of the harder to get cards and typically get to the free shipping level. I've checked in the past and the way it works is that it is entirely seller's responsbility to send under the free shipping promotion, unless I refuse it for priority service.

I've been doing this for years... I've made 51 free shipping purchases in the past 29 months. I have had only two problems in doing this. Once was back in 2009 and the seller (Evolution Sports) was very responsive and got everything reimbursed after a month's wait. The other time is currently going on. It has been 32 days since purchase and shipment. I have sent four e-mails to the retailer (Matt's Sports Cards) and none of them have been responded to. I called the number on their marketplace twice and received no answer.

I can't find anything on Beckett as far as customer service goes except for them telling you to contact the dealer if there are any problems. Anyone have any tips for help?