Beckett Online Price Guide Auto Renewal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Quick Question... I purchased a one year subscription to Beckett Online Price Guide. In my Paypal it says that it is an Auto Renew payment. I went to the Subscription Management page to turn off the auto renewal and it lists the current 1-year subscription and says "Auto-Renew Not Available". There is no way to turn it off in my Paypal Account, it says I have to use the Beckett Site to do so. Are the one-year subscriptions not really auto renewed (I though they all were as stated on the site)? Any help would be greatly appreciated on this!

In the past, I have just deleted the paypal auto renews. Maybe the process has changed since I did that. I just looked at paypal. You can stop the subscription and it moves it to inactive status. Click on the renewal and go towards the bottom of the page. I also checked Beckett. I saw that mine renewal status is like you said. That is new to me. In the past you could change the status.

Last edited:
In the past, I have just deleted the paypal auto renews. Maybe the process has changed since I did that. I just looked at paypal. You can stop the subscription and it moves it to inactive status. Click on the renewal and go towards the bottom of the page. I also checked Beckett. I saw that mine renewal status is like you said. That is new to me. In the past you could change the status.
You just clicked "Remove Paypal as payment method"?

Just go under account settings in beckett and turn off auto-renew. It’s such a pain in the rear.