Beckett price guide for 2023 Score

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crankbait09

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am new to football cards. Just purchased my first hobby box of 2023 Score.
I noticed only a hand full of inserts are shown in the Beckett. Why wouldn't all of the insert sets be shown at the same time? Does football work differently?

Looking at the price guide, im not seeing The Draft cards, The Franchise Cards, Hot Rookies, Men of Autumn, or any of the autograph cards.

Would they be somewhere else?

I am new to football cards. Just purchased my first hobby box of 2023 Score.
I noticed only a hand full of inserts are shown in the Beckett. Why wouldn't all of the insert sets be shown at the same time? Does football work differently?

Looking at the price guide, im not seeing The Draft cards, The Franchise Cards, Hot Rookies, Men of Autumn, or any of the autograph cards.

Would they be somewhere else?
It's possible that they didn't that information at printing. This is what's available on Beckett online. Butch

thanks for that. it looks like i need to have that membership in order to see the pricing. i'll see what next months price guide looks like, maybe my lost inserts will show up there.