Beckett reverses course?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
now if they would just put the rest of the old site back on, I would be extremely very happy...i totally hate the current "Beta" site that has been up for a year now.

Got this in an email today:

We're Bringing Back the Registry

When we launched our Website in August 2008 we launched a new Graded Card Registry. While the new registry did include some improvements, the overwhelming feedback we received from you is that you preferred the look and feel of the original Registry. We hear you and we are pleased to announce that work has already begun on a new and improved Graded Card Registry that will combine the best of both sites. Better yet, the old Registry is being turned back on immediately.

All cards entered into the original Registry through August of 2008 should still be active, and new cards may now be added. Unfortunately, we cannot automate a process that transfers new registries back into the original Registry at this time. We are looking into solutions for this, but for collectors who do not have a large number of cards in the new Registry, the fastest option will be to re-enter the cards. We apologize for this inconvenience.

We thank you for your patience throughout this time. If you have suggestions or improvements you would like to see, please send them to [email protected] and put "Registry Suggestions" in the subject line.

Sincerely,

The Staff of Beckett Grading Services

oh the site has been messed up for me the past few days, if I go look at my Shaq collection a ton of the cards still have the space there but where it should say what card it is it's just blank with no data entered

I'm with those of you who still want the old site back. I never posted there, but liked to read the forum topics. Sometimes, they had good information... like the guy who had 7 of the #ed/5 Red Refractors out of Bowman Chrome...

oh the site has been messed up for me the past few days, if I go look at my Shaq collection a ton of the cards still have the space there but where it should say what card it is it's just blank with no data entered

What you need to do is click on options and uncheck the show tags tab. That will fix it for you!!

I agree, I'm not going to bash the site.. I am used to it.. but it is not very user friendly!!

Christopher

What you need to do is click on options and uncheck the show tags tab. That will fix it for you!!

I agree, I'm not going to bash the site.. I am used to it.. but it is not very user friendly!!

Christopher

no...he is having the same problems I am having...was trying to pull up something the other night and it would only pull up part of what i was looking for, then a bunch of other stuff that had nothing to do with what i was searching...must have been a database issue or something...seems to be fixed now though.

the old site was not as fancy, but it seemed to work much better.