Beckett ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Last month i needed a bv for a card (don't know why i didn't post on here) but none the less i made the purchase which i thought was $0.60-Come to find out Beckett took $6 out of my PP debit card-I said ok well i guess i purchased a full months access to beckett baseball-I only got the pricing for that one card-But it says i have 540 points-Does that mean if were to decide to purchase a full months subscription i would only have to pay $0.60 ? I don't want another $6 coming off my PP debit card-Any information is helpful

Best,
David

nope, you have to buy the points 600 at a time. You can call beckett & tell them you wanted to buy 1 month instead of the pricing on one card. They should reverse the charge or switch you to the monthly price guide.

nope, you have to buy the points 600 at a time. You can call beckett & tell them you wanted to buy 1 month instead of the pricing on one card. They should reverse the charge or switch you to the monthly price guide.

My question is why didn't they take the $0.60 out of my acct instead of $6.00 seems like a scam and there ripping off unsuspecting people like me -were do i find there phone number i'll call them on Monday.

Very small print says that you must buy 600 points at a time. Total $6

I purchased the monthly beckett at 600 pts for a month or so and then I couldnt access anything one day. My account showed I had no subscriptions so I purchased 600 pts to buy the monthly again and it automatically purchased another 600 pts the next day even though I selected that I didnt want to automatically renew. Not sure if Im at fault but it seems shifty especially after hearing what happened in your situation. Best of luck with them they usually arent bothered by complaints.
Shawn